- Joined Jan 28, 2008
Originally Posted by ReMarqable23
I hope the "broad" says no when you ask.
Kicktionair wrote:[hr][/hr]If a chick hasn't asked YOU
A couple of them have indirectly asked me, but I wouldn't want to smash em anyway cause they those clingy types.
popcornplaya wrote:[hr][/hr]Can't believe I'mma do this, but:
1. Get in good with her friends. If she's on the fence about her decisions, her friends will make or break you. Ask them things like "Hey, you know if anyone wants to take ___ to prom?" If they ask why you want to know, just say you're "weighing your options."
2. Decide on a day when you're going to ask her. Figure out what class she has last or whatever, and talk to the teacher. Tell them about this ingenious plot I'm about to put you on. Tell your teacher too, so you can try to get excused for your simping. Then talk to her friends, let them know you're interested, and ask one or two of them (as well as your crew) to help you with your plot.
3. Get a bag of hersey kisses and a single rose.
4. Make a trail of hersey kisses from her class room to the location in which you want to ask her. If your school has a popular balcony or something, go there. But make sure you have a bunch of twists and turns so that she won't be able to see you from 50 yards away.
5. Have a friend (one of the girls' friends, maybe) deliver a note to the girl's classroom. Have it be classy, and something simple like "Follow the trail..." then draw a picture of a hersey's kiss or something.
6. Once she follows the trail and gets to you, get down on one knee, have a romantic song playing, and ask if you could have the honor of taking her to prom.
If that doesn't get her panties wet, she's just not into you.
As simptacular as this idea is, I like it.