So NT, How do you ask a pretty young lady to prom? Vol. INSIIDGTP

"Real talk" though I hate how society/people make prom out to be more than it really is. It is your last (usually) formal dinner/party with your graduating class.. You're not proposing/finding a chick to marry. I took a friend to prom and I highly recommend it over taking some hot chick that may have a boring/annoying personality that'll ruin your night. Take a chick with a good/fun personality, and make after-party plans to the city (if thats your type of thing) or whatever house party thats popping..thats where the smashing/hooking up occurs.. And finally co-sign on not using the term "broads" in reference to a chick you'd take to prom or any formal for that matter. Smh @ kids watching Goodfellas and feeling that its appropriate to refer to all females as broads.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

"Real talk" though I hate how society/people make prom out to be more than it really is. It is your last (usually) formal dinner/party with your graduating class.. You're not proposing/finding a chick to marry. I took a friend to prom and I highly recommend it over taking some hot chick that may have a boring/annoying personality that'll ruin your night. Take a chick with a good/fun personality, and make after-party plans to the city (if thats your type of thing) or whatever house party thats popping..thats where the smashing/hooking up occurs.. And finally co-sign on not using the term "broads" in reference to a chick you'd take to prom or any formal for that matter. Smh @ kids watching Goodfellas and feeling that its appropriate to refer to all females as broads.

I remember how I asked a girl to prom: I scrolled through my Sidekick 2, picked a name, texted her--"want to go to prom?"--and she said yes. Simple.

Originally Posted by ConductZero

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

I hope the "broad" says no when you ask.

Edited the title since you are
frown.gif
frown.gif
over it.
I'm glad I knocked some sense into you.

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by ConductZero

nerd.gif
So, what are my options besides whipping it out? I want to melt her heart and have her feeling like
embarassed.gif

[/simp]
flamethrower_5.jpg

Thank me later fam

Is this only funny if you aren't sober?  I'm dying right now.

You can try opening your mouth and activating your vocal chords to propose it. otherwise YNS

I didn't really ask but my conversation went something like this via text message:

Me: Idk if I'm going or not. Everyone basically got asked already and it's kinda late...
Her: I'll go with you.
Me: K

So you don't really have to "melt her heart" or anything...

well if you should probably just ask her out straight up.. however if you are in doubt... THEN WHIP IT OUT (playa)

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Can't believe I'mma do this, but:

[simp]
1. Get in good with her friends. If she's on the fence about her decisions, her friends will make or break you. Ask them things like "Hey, you know if anyone wants to take ___ to prom?" If they ask why you want to know, just say you're "weighing your options."
2. Decide on a day when you're going to ask her. Figure out what class she has last or whatever, and talk to the teacher. Tell them about this ingenious plot I'm about to put you on. Tell your teacher too, so you can try to get excused for your simping. Then talk to her friends, let them know you're interested, and ask one or two of them (as well as your crew) to help you with your plot.
3. Get a bag of hersey kisses and a single rose.
4. Make a trail of hersey kisses from her class room to the location in which you want to ask her. If your school has a popular balcony or something, go there. But make sure you have a bunch of twists and turns so that she won't be able to see you from 50 yards away.
5. Have a friend (one of the girls' friends, maybe) deliver a note to the girl's classroom. Have it be classy, and something simple like "Follow the trail..." then draw a picture of a hersey's kiss or something.
6. Once she follows the trail and gets to you, get down on one knee, have a romantic song playing, and ask if you could have the honor of taking her to prom.
[/simp]

If that doesn't get her panties wet, she's just not into you.

istockphoto_6256993-king-s-crown.jpg

SIMP      
grin.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I'm just kinda mad I didn't think of anything like this but prolly wouldn't have gone through with it any ways[/color]

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Can't believe I'mma do this, but:

[simp]
1. Get in good with her friends. If she's on the fence about her decisions, her friends will make or break you. Ask them things like "Hey, you know if anyone wants to take ___ to prom?" If they ask why you want to know, just say you're "weighing your options."
2. Decide on a day when you're going to ask her. Figure out what class she has last or whatever, and talk to the teacher. Tell them about this ingenious plot I'm about to put you on. Tell your teacher too, so you can try to get excused for your simping. Then talk to her friends, let them know you're interested, and ask one or two of them (as well as your crew) to help you with your plot.
3. Get a bag of hersey kisses and a single rose.
4. Make a trail of hersey kisses from her class room to the location in which you want to ask her. If your school has a popular balcony or something, go there. But make sure you have a bunch of twists and turns so that she won't be able to see you from 50 yards away.
5. Have a friend (one of the girls' friends, maybe) deliver a note to the girl's classroom. Have it be classy, and something simple like "Follow the trail..." then draw a picture of a hersey's kiss or something.
6. Once she follows the trail and gets to you, get down on one knee, have a romantic song playing, and ask if you could have the honor of taking her to prom.
[/simp]

If that doesn't get her panties wet, she's just not into you.
son that's the most non-man thing ever.  your not a simp, your just soft.  twinkie fillin'.

Back
Top Bottom