So NT, How do you ask a pretty young lady to prom? Vol. INSIIDGTP

roll.gif

got the idea from a youtube video posted in last year's prom thread.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

"Real talk" though I hate how society/people make prom out to be more than it really is. It is your last (usually) formal dinner/party with your graduating class.. You're not proposing/finding a chick to marry. I took a friend to prom and I highly recommend it over taking some hot chick that may have a boring/annoying personality that'll ruin your night. Take a chick with a good/fun personality, and make after-party plans to the city (if thats your type of thing) or whatever house party thats popping..thats where the smashing/hooking up occurs.. And finally co-sign on not using the term "broads" in reference to a chick you'd take to prom or any formal for that matter. Smh @ kids watching Goodfellas and feeling that its appropriate to refer to all females as broads.
Exactly.  I wasn't even sure if I was gonna go to Prom then last second, like 3 days before the deadline I said "eff it why not?", just texted this girl and asked her if she wanted to go to Prom. 

Get a hold of her cell phone at school or somewhere, I'm assuming you are a contact in her phone. Find your name and change it to "prom?" Call her later that day, she will see "prom?" is calling and ask if she will go to prom with you, or how ever you want to ask it. This is also assuming she can recognize your voice and actually knows who you are, or you could say who it is when you call I guess.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

NT has made me so good at deciphering acronyms.
NBCYFAN

You lost me after the Y.
i got "n because you fap at night"...am i close? 
laugh.gif
haha nah it was:
No Body Cares You F------ A-- Nagger

Oh and I mean that in the nicest way possible btw

Back
Top Bottom