So NT, How do you ask a pretty young lady to prom? Vol. INSIIDGTP

nerd.gif
So, what are my options besides whipping it out? I want to melt her heart and have her feeling like
embarassed.gif

[/simp]

well timing is everything this one check had a date before i had the chance to ask her but i got lucky and a girl asked me so i was okay.

Originally Posted by ConductZero

nerd.gif
So, what are my options besides whipping it out? I want to melt her heart and have her feeling like
embarassed.gif

[/simp]
flamethrower_5.jpg

Thank me later fam

you might wanna get to know her enough so that you're comfortable asking her before just asking a random chick, because chances are she's gonna deny.

Can't believe I'mma do this, but:

[simp]
1. Get in good with her friends. If she's on the fence about her decisions, her friends will make or break you. Ask them things like "Hey, you know if anyone wants to take ___ to prom?" If they ask why you want to know, just say you're "weighing your options."
2. Decide on a day when you're going to ask her. Figure out what class she has last or whatever, and talk to the teacher. Tell them about this ingenious plot I'm about to put you on. Tell your teacher too, so you can try to get excused for your simping. Then talk to her friends, let them know you're interested, and ask one or two of them (as well as your crew) to help you with your plot.
3. Get a bag of hersey kisses and a single rose.
4. Make a trail of hersey kisses from her class room to the location in which you want to ask her. If your school has a popular balcony or something, go there. But make sure you have a bunch of twists and turns so that she won't be able to see you from 50 yards away.
5. Have a friend (one of the girls' friends, maybe) deliver a note to the girl's classroom. Have it be classy, and something simple like "Follow the trail..." then draw a picture of a hersey's kiss or something.
6. Once she follows the trail and gets to you, get down on one knee, have a romantic song playing, and ask if you could have the honor of taking her to prom.
[/simp]

If that doesn't get her panties wet, she's just not into you.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

I hope the "broad" says no when you ask.

Edited the title since you are
frown.gif
frown.gif
over it.

Kicktionair wrote:
If a chick hasn't asked YOU

then ...

YNSPN

A couple of them have indirectly asked me, but I wouldn't want to smash em anyway cause they those clingy types.

popcornplaya wrote:
Can't believe I'mma do this, but:

[simp]
1. Get in good with her friends. If she's on the fence about her decisions, her friends will make or break you. Ask them things like "Hey, you know if anyone wants to take ___ to prom?" If they ask why you want to know, just say you're "weighing your options."
2. Decide on a day when you're going to ask her. Figure out what class she has last or whatever, and talk to the teacher. Tell them about this ingenious plot I'm about to put you on. Tell your teacher too, so you can try to get excused for your simping. Then talk to her friends, let them know you're interested, and ask one or two of them (as well as your crew) to help you with your plot.
3. Get a bag of hersey kisses and a single rose.
4. Make a trail of hersey kisses from her class room to the location in which you want to ask her. If your school has a popular balcony or something, go there. But make sure you have a bunch of twists and turns so that she won't be able to see you from 50 yards away.
5. Have a friend (one of the girls' friends, maybe) deliver a note to the girl's classroom. Have it be classy, and something simple like "Follow the trail..." then draw a picture of a hersey's kiss or something.
6. Once she follows the trail and gets to you, get down on one knee, have a romantic song playing, and ask if you could have the honor of taking her to prom.
[/simp]

If that doesn't get her panties wet, she's just not into you.

As simptacular as this idea is, I like it.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom