so NT...how do YOU pull females at a club?

Joined Jan 1, 2009
Originally Posted by eghckk

as for the OP's question, i usually jus wait for some1 to make the right eye contact, then i go from there. sometimes i jus look for who is dancing withevery1 and i join in. if not then i jus send my girl in after them

mamaco

Banned
Joined May 3, 2009
It depends. If I'm trashed I usually just start kissing random broads I dance with depending on their actions. Really not the most cleanly of actions butehh.

weekend girl

Banned
Joined Sep 1, 2008
Originally Posted by Mamaco

It depends. If I'm trashed I usually just start kissing random broads I dance with depending on their actions. Really not the most cleanly of actions but ehh.

Son...

Joined Sep 18, 2008
I just learned from the most interesting man in the world that there's never a time for pick up lines. So once I figure out the place I'll let you guysknow. Until then I guess I'm SOL.

club29

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2008
Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

neg em.

And then you hope to get some IOI's?

Im extremely good looking so i just ask if they wanna dance. i have about a 85% hit rate

Joined Sep 11, 2008
im TERRIBLE at pullin chicks at the club...thats why id rather go to house parties or bars where i can not only dance with chicks but also just chill andsocialize too

Joined Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

dance wit em.. maybe dance again later if i see them again ill holla
that's what i'm sayin though...obviously you dance, but what are some good ways to take that further...

for some reason the club is a challenge...it's hard to know when you have the ok because chicks will dance with so many guys, and it being loud as hellgame is hindered...

Joined Mar 3, 2005
I put my nuts on the table, just my nuts on the table and bang those +@+%+%! with a spike bat like BOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

soltheman

Banned
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I put my nuts on the table, just my nuts on the table and bang those +@+%+%! with a spike bat like BOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Em, Ee, Tee, Hch, Oh, Dee. Man.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now