So NT how long does your cell phone battery last?

BBCurve...1-2 days with moderate websurfing, and calls, few texts here and there.

About 5-6 days...I have a cheap LG flip phone and I use it on the regular...cheap but handy phone FTW

AT&T samsung blackjack II

probably half a day with what im using it for: Web surfing, watching the game, few calls. mostly on 3G.

gets the phone heated up pretty badly

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

iPhone
smh.gif

depending on if im on edge or 3g or wifi and what im doing aim/browser/texting/etc the battery will last from 1hour to a full day

g1 FTL

n95

long @%* time. not because it has a good battery, but because i hardly use the damn thing

i hate it

i dont even know why i have a cell phone. i havent even charged it in like a week or two

my iphone lasts about a day and a half with constant use...
i just lower down the brightness and it lasts way longer.

the only time i really charge my phone is when im driving

Probably about a day and a half but I always charge it whenever I'm home so that I usually don't have to worry about it dying on me.

BlackBerry Curve 8900.

15 days on standby.

But using it regularly.. and I receive e-mails, texts frequently, don't use the actual phone so much and I never use the mp3 player. It's about 2 days.

Sidekick LX 09 and I'm good if I can make it through the day because I text pretty much all day long. I stay around a charger though whether I'm home,in the car, or at work.

Back
Top Bottom