So NT how long does your cell phone battery last?

5 days until its dead.....
pimp.gif

Got a G1. It'll last about 5-7 hours with constant texting, and using AIM etc..

Just Use 2G network, and lower down brightness. And have the screen lock after 25 seconds of non usage..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lacoste nostre

Just Use 2G network, and lower down brightness. And have the screen lock after 25 seconds of non usage..
smile.gif

Do all of that and my battery lasts 3-5 hours
sick.gif

Soon as I pull it off the charger in the morning it drops to 89%... almost instantly

I think it's time for a new battery
smh.gif

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by lacoste nostre

smile.gif

Do all of that and my battery lasts 3-5 hours
sick.gif

Soon as I pull it off the charger in the morning it drops to 89%... almost instantly

I think it's time for a new battery
smh.gif

Yeah, replace that battery. Thats not normal
ohwell.gif

I have sum samsung phone but the life is good when i dont use but when i do use it. it will last like 5 hours

mine lasts me like 4 or 5 days with texting and playing tetris..i barely use my phone so sometimes itll last like a week

how long does the battery on an iphone last?

used to have the dash
i had to buy a charger for work, home, one to keep in my backpack for when im going somewhere lol

I had a blackjack II that could last 2-3 days with frequent texting, now i got a sidekick that barely last a day with the texting

I have a BlackBerry Bold and I love the battery on this phone. I have already had it for 6 months and the battery is still amazing. With 3G I get a a solid dayand like 3/4 of the next. This is with heavy use. Lots of txt messages, facebook app, bbm, emails, browsing the internet sometimes also with wifi and callstoo. I can't believe how much it last with all the use I put it through. But when I'm back in college and it switches to EDGE the battery lifeincreases greatly to 3 to almost 4 days. I don't know how they do it but I love it. I have never had it run out of battery.

I have a samsung propel mine will usually last about a day if I surf the web frequently it'll last about 14 hours.

Out of my Nokia 5800, I can squeeze out 2 or 3 days, depending on how heavy I use it. Usually I charge it every 2 days. Another reason why Nokia 5800 >iPhone

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I got a g1 so like 35 minutes
roll.gif
i was about to post the same thing. It seems like yourbattery can be at 100% then you make a call and it goes down to 70%,

# Talk

* 8.7 hours (522 mins) of Talk time

# Standby

* 504 hours (21 days) of Stand-by time

LG INCITE

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I got a g1 so like 35 minutes
roll.gif
i was about to post the same thing. It seems like your battery can be at 100% then you make a call and it goes down to 70%,

Lol that true.. I had my g1 charge to 100% n I just checked Nt for about 5 mins n it drains to 80% smh.

I have a BB Bold and battery life is crap, by the time i get home from work i already have to charge my phone...sometimes i will get lucky and it will make ittil i got to bed but that rarely happens

Back
Top Bottom