So NT how long does your cell phone battery last?

I have a LG Vu, and I text pretty frequently and it also doubles as my mp3 player until I get a new iTouch. So it usually last for about a full day beforemaking that annoying %!@ low battery sound. What about ya'll?

6-8 hours with constant WIFI + Opera Mini/Youtube + MP3 Player on, and 1-1.5 days with some calls, couple of hours on MP3 Player and light Web Browsing. Oh, Ihave a Nokia N82.

My HTC Touch Pro battery sucks...... one of the main reasons other than it being Windows that I HATE THIS PHONE..... and I got it free
smh.gif

I have the Voyager for Verizon

Man my battery life sucks

I have a charger at home, work, and my gf house

I got some Nokia and it will pretty much last a whole day,avg being 9am to 10pm on one charge with random phone calls throughout the day.

Originally Posted by neukicks

samsung_u740.jpg

with extended battery, with constant use, it'll last 3 days
have the same but unfortunately dropped mine in the sink so battery last only for a day !!!

BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900.......BATTERY LIFE IS SO DOPE.

I BOUGHT CHARGERS ON EBAY, 3 CHARGERS FOR 20 BUCKS SHIPPED FTW.

it depends on how long i use it. I was actually thinking about this a few days ago ha. If i'm on the internet and texting, it only last a few hours, 5 atmost
tired.gif
but ft i don't even use it, maybe a day

I just got a newer Sony-Ericsson and I get about 4 days - that's with using the MP3 player a couple of hours a day but not much else. That's a hugeimprovement over the previous version.

3-4 days on standby. About 24 hours if I text/surf the internet all the day. Making calls kills my battery. I can't be on the phone for more than 45minutes from a full battery to it being at 25%.

Back
Top Bottom