so NT, i have been scammed for my ps3 2 weeks ago

well heres the deal.

a couple weeks ago i posted my ps3 on craigslist..it was a 40gb ps3..a guy offered me a xbox elite with 3 games..so then i accpeted..(i know i shouldnt have),i met up with the dude at a local store..we exchanged our console, when i got home to try it out, the xbox 360 got e74. my reaction was
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

the 360 has been repaired by xbox, and they are sending it back.

now today, i was searching craigslist, and i find an ad for a ps3 40gb in my area. I look at the ad and see its the same dude..same number too...

my question is, would yall go back and get the ps3? im considering getting it back because he ripped me off the first time and would love to get him back...hesonly like 5'2 btw..

heres my plan. my friend will hit him up and ask him where he want to meet..most likely hes going to want to meet at the same store. Im going to drop my freindoff down the street from the store, i will have my friend call the dude and say "im walkin up to the store right now"..

assuming the guy is in the parking lot(where he was before)..i will drive in and park somewhere with my door open and car running...i have my friend go checkout the ps3, the condition and what not, pretending he will buy it, then as hes checking it out, have him run as fast as he can to where i am and drive off..

i dont care about the wires or nothing like that, i just want my damn ps3 back haha...the wires are easily replaceable

so nt, considering my 360 is fixed..should i still do it??

na, the 360 is in texas being shipped back..i had sent it in arleady..but just the thought that this little dude ripped me off i want to get him back for this

"i will have my friend call the dude and say "im walkin up to the store right now"."-
---------

so he'll know the number to give to the cops when he calls them lol? you gotta do this as annon. as possible

lol thas crazy. dunt do it dude. it isnt really worth your troubles. have to admit tho it would sound fun to execute that plan
laugh.gif

i got like a head on dude..my freind is like 5'11

see the thing is..he knwos what i look like probably from the first time we met, which is why im gonna be in the car, while my freind do the meetup..i told myfreind i would give him the ps3 for a 100..which is why he has no problems doin it

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

"i will have my friend call the dude and say "im walkin up to the store right now"."-
---------

so he'll know the number to give to the cops when he calls them lol? you gotta do this as annon. as possible
yea u right...any ideas? should i just do this by email? lol

Here's what you do.

Have your friend buy the PS3 off the dude. Have him go to wherever the car is, preferably on the opposite side of the parking lot.

Then, just wait for the seller to come out to his car, with you posted up on the driver's door, the Louisville slugger in hand.

???

Profit.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

i got like a head on dude..my freind is like 5'11
laugh.gif

Take the L dude. You should have know to never get involved in that deal in the first place.

He'd help you steal the ps3, AND have to end up buying it for 100?

Oh hell no, you'd have to break me off a little better than that risking theft and #%%%.

yall makin me feel bad for doin this...so im just going to tell my freind he can have it if he helps me out lol.

this my first time really being screwed over so i dont really know how to react to this lol

alright so one of the nt fam sent me a message saying to buy a prepaid fone..even better..because my good friend works at target and he will hook it up..mostlikely cop the cheapest one since im only using it for this day..( im planning on getting it tonight btw )

alright..im going to let this thread die down for now, will come with update by tonight if anything happens

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

alright so one of the nt fam sent me a message saying to buy a prepaid fone..even better..because my good friend works at target and he will hook it up..most likely cop the cheapest one since im only using it for this day..( im planning on getting it tonight btw )
You could just block your number...

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

He'd help you steal the ps3, AND have to end up buying it for 100?

Oh hell no, you'd have to break me off a little better than that risking theft and #%%%.
that and your friend is gonna get shot while running.

please Tape this some how.

lol like i said..lil dude is like 5'1 and hes probably 16 years old..so i doubt dude has a gun

I mean, youre going to do what you want to do in the end so our opinions wont really change much. Just make sure you dont use any violence, there is no needfor that. No one deserves to get hurt or worse over this issue.

Keep us updated.

Kinda pointless if you ask me since you are just giving the PS3 away, and you have a repaired Xbox coming your way. Seems like a lot of trouble and unneededrisk. But I guess for you its all about the principle.

Back
Top Bottom