So NT, I just saw Up in the Air

George Clooney does not act; he just lives his life and a camera happens to follow him.

With that being said, I loved the movie.

i liked it as well. it was like a funny/charasmatic movie with a hidden message. i like movies like that.

That really was a great flick. Speaking of him I saw The Men Who Stare at Goats, also funny. But yeah, this was a dope flick

Great movie but I was livid when he found out she had a family. More mad at the fact that my gf called it and I doubted her
laugh.gif

overrated, but not bad.

personally, i dug "Men Who Stare at Goats" more. totally different kind of flick... but Clooney (and Jeff Bridges) were fantastic in it.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Great movie but I was livid when he found out she had a family. More mad at the fact that my gf called it and I doubted her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same thing happened to me with the chick I went with

I like the scene when they walk into the security checkpoint in the airport and he breaks down which line to get into...
laugh.gif

CLASSIC.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

i had this same convo...i wasn't expecting it at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

"How you sleep at night man? Huh? How's your family, they're sleeping well at night? Electricity still on? Heat still on? Refridgerator full of food? Gas tank full of gas?  Going to Chuck E Cheese this weekend or something? Not me. Nah, my kids we're not going to do anything."
Almost cried watching some of those firings.

Made the film in my opinion. I liked Clooney, the rest of the cast was quite forgettable. 

Back
Top Bottom