So NT, I just saw Up in the Air

Yeah I know I'm late but whatever
laugh.gif

Movie was outstanding. Good story, quite humorous, and the acting was superb.
Highly recommend this movie to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

And might I add Vera Farmiga was looking 
pimp.gif
in this movie (for her age at least).

I didn't really dig it for whatever reason. I got into a lot of hype with the OScars and decided to even check out this movie. It wasn't anything spectacular and was just kind of bland after a while.

There is a movie called Love Happens with Jennifer Aniston that is sort of like Up in the Air with a different ending. Just as bad.

Great movie. Directed well, great supporting cast and perfectly suited for Clooney.

Clooney's performance was terrific and he made it look so effortless.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Great movie. Directed well, great supporting cast and perfectly suited for Clooney.

Well I think it fits close to his real lifestyle since he himself is not married and never will be married ever again (quote from him not me). The dude is pretty much a bachelor that dates women every couple of years.

yes it was a good movie, i didn't like the ending tho.
Vera was bad in running scared too

"How you sleep at night man? Huh? How's your family, they're sleeping well at night? Electricity still on? Heat still on? Refridgerator full of food? Gas tank full of gas?  Going to Chuck E Cheese this weekend or something? Not me. Nah, my kids we're not going to do anything."
Almost cried watching some of those firings.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Watch a real mans movie or watch some sports... whats wrong with you
?

we still doing this in 2010?

really?

get over yourself or at least your insecurities...

Up in the Air was a great movie.
pimp.gif

Ended up watching this on christmas because all of the damn sherlock holmes tickets were sold out
Pretty decent flick, had some humorous parts
vera's butt double
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

"How you sleep at night man? Huh? How's your family, they're sleeping well at night? Electricity still on? Heat still on? Refridgerator full of food? Gas tank full of gas?  Going to Chuck E Cheese this weekend or something? Not me. Nah, my kids we're not going to do anything."
Almost cried watching some of those firings.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was dying at the part. The beginning was funny too when the guy from the Hangover (I think...?) was like "who the #@$# are you man"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Definitely.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Watch a real mans movie or watch some sports... whats wrong with you
Mad cause your Cavs lost?
laugh.gif

But seriously, grow up.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Bad ending

Yeah, it was one of those 'poetic' endings (which I hate). Brought me back to the No Country for Old Men ending when I was like @#$# is that supposed to mean?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Bad ending

Yeah, it was one of those 'poetic' endings (which I hate). Brought me back to the No Country for Old Men ending when I was like @#$# is that supposed to mean?!
laugh.gif
Would've been great if Bardem died
frown.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
@ me for thinking you were talking about this movie.  I was about to give you props.

air_up_there.jpg

Back
Top Bottom