So NT I want to rent a movie

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

Originally Posted by MrChery

Originally Posted by buggz05

I heard the last batman and superman movies were good, I also heard one of them was bad.

I haven't seen any movies in awhile...any recommendations?
wow what ever happened to the day people made descisons on their own. Soon its gonna be hey NT i wanna take a piss so.....
dude cant ask what a good movie to rent is?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
People like this have completelysabotaged what NT use to be about. The reason I first came to this site was to help gain knowledge on my "descisons" on buying basketball shoes. Eventually, I ended up venturing on to the general forum, where i figured out, NTknows the scoop on EVERYTHING....from what are the dopest white T's for the money, to socks to renting movies, and thats exactly why I asked.

Anyways Equilibrium has also been on my list to see. I'm glad yuku doesn't delete post now, so now I can comeback and start scratching off the list
pimp.gif

Thoughts on the 2 movies I just saw:

Deadbirds: WTF???? where the hell were the birds...nevertheless semi-decent ending, even though nothing made sense, overall like Tr1ll said I got a good laughout of it..

City of God:
eek.gif
loved it! Especially the opening scene chasing the chicken. Altho thecamera work was a little too hayward for my taste. I could handle it, but I'm sure there's ppl out there that might
sick.gif
. Loved the story, beautifully written (by God have you). and Foreign films own....

just watched borat today with my family/sister in laws minus parents... had a good time.

oh yeah, and i copped it for $3.00 from circuit city word to black friday.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

^ That has to be the most incorrect use of "word to" thus far on the Internet.
roll.gif
I read it a few times too and it just didn't seem"right" for some reason

Back
Top Bottom