So NT, I'm thinking of leaving NYC.........vol. H-Town bound

Houston is great. Austin is better. Well from a college student point of view. Austin is a more scenic compact version of houston with alot more skeezerswalking around.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Houston is great. Austin is better. Well from a college student point of view. Austin is a more scenic compact version of houston with alot more skeezers walking around.
All I needed to hear
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CollegeKicks

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Houston is great. Austin is better. Well from a college student point of view. Austin is a more scenic compact version of houston with alot more skeezers walking around.
All I needed to hear
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
if you are into white women. but even with that, if you get tired of seeing the same people all the time, austin social life will start to getold to you. but i will agree austin is a pretty good city. its more outdoorsy if that makes any sense. houston is more city oriented.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

if you are into white women. but even with that, if you get tired of seeing the same people all the time, austin social life will start to get old to you. but i will agree austin is a pretty good city. its more outdoorsy if that makes any sense. houston is more city oriented.
I'm def going to have to take a trip down to Houston and possibly Austin just to get an idea of how they differ.

I'm still leaning towards Houston as I'm more into an urban setting.

AUSTIN ftw houston is a dope city mann i live in austin and its very chill here such a hippie town i love it but houston is a little hood if you dont live inthe right place as any city down town is cool real laid back chilled
but austin mann you might want to check out austin also

p.s theres alot of pot smokin here if your into that and you can do it everywhere bc everyones so laid back and chill

hippie town remember and austin is still pretty big

Prepare for a dizzying monotony of sprawl as far as the eye can see.

Oh yeah, you can live in a new multi-story house with a burger king salary there too.

I've been thinking about relocating there after college (I went to Dallas last year and people said Houston is more diverse). But I hate it because I'muse to an urban environment, crowds, asians, wifi spots everywhere, public transportation, our modest weather, and the big city feel and I've hearddowntown Houston is tacky. But the cost of living out there is so low that it keeps me tempted. I also do love Hispanic women and you guys seem to have a lotof them.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

houston is a great place to live in for me. Live in the galleria area or the woodlands because these are the nicest neighborhoods to live in IMO.

Yea, but Woodlands is far, though. The best areas are River Oaks, Memorial, Tanglewood (around Galleria), West University, Upper Kirby, Midtown, Downtown, RiceMilitary - Museum District - Medical Center, Heights... Those are the nice areas in town, then you have the nice suburbs: Sugar Land, Pearland,Woodlands, West Chase, Katy, etc etc - there's tons, and they all just keep getting further away. There are more parts around town that are good, but theones I listed are the ones that are typically the most desirable and most expensive. Hell, even parts of Third Ward are
eek.gif
- especially the new houses!

Back
Top Bottom