So NT Let Me Tell You About My Night

So i'm a freshman at an unnamed southern university. Go with my buddy to hang with a few of his frat brothers at an apartment right off from where the bars are at. Probs about 30 people just kickin it drinking beer playing pong same old same old. People head in different directions to do there own thing. Im hittin people up trying to see what the move is. The owner of the apartment comes out his place, ++@@-housed. Daps me up sayin were about to hit some sorority get some #!$%$ dadada. 
Then the switch flips starts pushing me and ++@@. Im caught off guard thinkin this dude is kidding or something. he gets in my face sayin what the #+*@ are you gonna do!??

I laugh it off thinkin this dude is playing or something. Then this dude gets right up in my face and pours a !#$*%*! natty on my head, a !#$*%*! natty. Like forreals, I at least 

deserve a sweetwater or something if its gettin poured on my head. Im not frail by any means haha I've taken my precautions to make sure I dont get my %!$ beat in college. 

But this dudes big. Probably got about 50 or so pounds on me 5-6 inches i guess. And he surrounded by about 5 of his fellow brothers. So i take it like a ++@!% tell the dude to #+*@ 

off on my way out whatever.

Like what am I supposed to do in this situation? I have a hippy mentality, im tryin to spread love not hate. 

This cant be what college is like, surely people have more sense than this. I have been about a thousand times more %+%!*% up on all kinds of drugs and I wouldnt do nothing like this. So I ask you NT, what would you do in this situation? Say #+*@ it and bounce (I guess take the high road 
ohwell.gif
) or scrap with this dude and get my hits in just because this dude deserved it and get my %!$ whooped?

He dapped you up and was cool then he pulled a 180 and poured a drink on you?

Dude must not be right in the head or drunk. I'd leave it be, but if it happens a second time step up to him.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Cliffnotes.
OP got punked at a party, and left crying.
You're soft OP.

lolz bruh. I aint about to get my *!+ whooped over some drunk $!%!*#$#. What is this highschool?

islandfeeling wrote:
This cant be what college is like, surely people have more sense than this.

roll.gif

Honestly, I wouldnt have done +#%* either. Sometimes you gotta swallow your pride. Pick your battles. One man vs a guy that's bigger... Eh... You could have managed... But one man vs bigger guy and his goons? Keep it moving.

I probably would have said some smart $!$ comment just to hold my respect though. Wouldnt have just walked away with my head down soaked in beer. Dude would have known that if he EVER tried some +#%* like that in a fair scenario, it would go down.

You have to demand respect.

Bad situation fam. You got punked, but you made the smart decision. There was no way you were getting out of that with a W.

Hope its not a small school where word gets around, you just got punked. Let him know next time not to pull some crap like that again. Dont get punked now.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

That is messed up but you can't have @@@*!$ pouring liq on you like it's the big pimpin video

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Hope its not a small school where word gets around, you just got punked. Let him know next time not to pull some crap like that again. Dont get punked now.
Who cares if it gets around.... If I were the dude pouring beer over someone for no reason, I'd be more worried about what  Ja G off I am .... I think you did right by not doing #@$%.

These aren't people you need to be around anyways.  Take the L, make a bit better decision as to who to hang with next time, and do you.  As for saving "face",  yours is intact as is your body which is a lot better than the alternative if these guys decided to take out their twisted mentality out on you.

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

So i'm a freshman at an unnamed southern university. Go with my buddy to hang with a few of his frat brothers at an apartment right off from where the bars are at. Probs about 30 people just kickin it drinking beer playing pong same old same old. People head in different directions to do there own thing. Im hittin people up trying to see what the move is. The owner of the apartment comes out his place, ++@@-housed. Daps me up sayin were about to hit some sorority get some #!$%$ dadada. 
Then the switch flips starts pushing me and ++@@. Im caught off guard thinkin this dude is kidding or something. he gets in my face sayin what the #+*@ are you gonna do!??

I laugh it off thinkin this dude is playing or something. Then this dude gets right up in my face and pours a !#$*%*! natty on my head, a !#$*%*! natty. Like forreals, I at least 

deserve a sweetwater or something if its gettin poured on my head. Im not frail by any means haha I've taken my precautions to make sure I dont get my %!$ beat in college. 

But this dudes big. Probably got about 50 or so pounds on me 5-6 inches i guess. And he surrounded by about 5 of his fellow brothers. So i take it like a ++@!% tell the dude to #+*@ 

off on my way out whatever.

Like what am I supposed to do in this situation? I have a hippy mentality, im tryin to spread love not hate. 

This cant be what college is like, surely people have more sense than this. I have been about a thousand times more %+%!*% up on all kinds of drugs and I wouldnt do nothing like this. So I ask you NT, what would you do in this situation? Say #+*@ it and bounce (I guess take the high road 
ohwell.gif
) or scrap with this dude and get my hits in just because this dude deserved it and get my %!$ whooped?
i would have gotten the first hit as hard and accurate as i possibly can right at his jaw, after that id brace myself for the blows....make sure i protect my face and vital organs.

whatever you decide to do - make sure it is done in secrecy. I would be on some killing their trees type *@% though.

Dude was drunk you must not know how hard it is to fight drunk.

I've seen about 15 bar/club/house parties fights and the Dude that is the most wasted always lose
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But as far as the other dudes they would have put hands on you but they would have known you wasn't a ho but now it's a known fact at said school

A year ago to the day I was in jail for a situation just like yours....but my ego and pride at the time didn't allow me to simply walk away.  I kept my pride at the time...but lost everything else in the process including my freedom....job, money, lady...everything.  All because of a stupid situation I found myself in and a stupid decision I made to not...."walk away."

Back
Top Bottom