So NT, remember those fellas I called out in the vent note ...Saw one at a party last night..Story..

Originally Posted by General Johnson

laugh.gif
@ Dirty's response.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

^^^Little guy?

You wear a size 8
roll.gif
laugh.gif
What does that have to do with physical stature, age or the fact that you're a peon.

Above all you're a herb that got herbed and now tell tales of how you got herbed.

Yeah, my life sucks.

I go to UGA, shame on me.

I work with some real cool people and make decent money, shame on me again.

A girl cheated on me...this happens to everyone.

My life > Mr. Monday Night

Yeah, my life sucks.

It's not that. It's the fact that you have to basically blog about your life on NT as if people care. Sure people on NT talk, but you write updissertations that no one wants to hear.

Furthermore you shed light upon your herbiness yourself. No one else colors you that way, YOU do it fine yourself...

Keep it up son, you're just making yourself look foolish. No one wants your life.

I don't care if you went to Yale..you're still a herb..

Me in an air conditioned office>you standing outside hoping for that $1 tip..

dude blog about a stupid incident and now he is talking about credentials to justify his super dooper life .. IMHO that equals pitiful .. just like the sobstory you had to blog on NT ...

with such and expensive education and so much intellect is a stupid assumption to say you are small because your shoe size is 8 .. come on now ..

I smell a ban coming.

And smh @ the size 8 thing. Definitely not true. I saw a dude at the dmp release that was about 5'10 and weighed like 300-something, only wearing a size 9.

I was like
eek.gif

Yeah, my life sucks.

Mc Lovin's life > your life

SneakerHeathen, I think you have used the word Herb four times in your last posts, time to open up a dictionary. I forgot how awful those NYC schools are.

As for Mr. Monday Night, yeah I pray for $1 tips, you're right. Wrong. Stay in your little air-conditioned office responding to memos and going tomeetings. I'll be sure to stay outside with nobody but myself to bother me and STILL make more than you do. I dont know about you, but I'll trade aircondition for an average $7 tip per car at my lot.

Do the math...$8 an hr..plus tip, plus 40 cars a night....in a seven hour shift....lets see, that is $336, divided by seven comes out to, um...$48 an hour.Keep your air conditioning, I'll just watch my Roth IRA grow as well as my net worth.

Originally Posted by soltheman

I smell a ban coming.

And smh @ the size 8 thing. Definitely not true. I saw a dude at the dmp release that was about 5'10 and weighed like 300-something, only wearing a size 9.

I was like
eek.gif
It's not that serious. I could care less. No one really even notices that my shoes are "small", usually I get compliments.

Besides if the only thing he can get at me on is my shoe size its fine. He has nothing else to say, he know his posts are incessantly redundant and bloggish.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Figured they'd want an update, Dirty.

Reeeelax.

No one cares bout your little High School escapades lil guy. Get a blog son-doola.
Wow, who on here was waiting for updates?

SneakerHeathen, I think you have used the word Herb four times in your last posts, time to open up a dictionary. I forgot how awful those NYC schools are.

As for Mr. Monday Night, yeah I pray for $1 tips, you're right. Wrong. Stay in your little air-conditioned office responding to memos and going to meetings. I'll be sure to stay outside with nobody but myself to bother me and STILL make more than you do. I dont know about you, but I'll trade air condition for an average $7 tip per car at my lot.

Do the math...$8 an hr..plus tip, plus 40 cars a night....in a seven hour shift....lets see, that is $336, divided by seven comes out to, um...$48 an hour. Keep your air conditioning, I'll just watch my Roth IRA grow as well as my net worth.
son stop posting...you're a bigger troll than i thought...no one cares about how much u make.

Hey, Ill show some SEC love....I'll be there in the fall..I was at Georgia State last semester :/

As for Mr. Monday Night, yeah I pray for $1 tips, you're right. Wrong. Stay in your little air-conditioned office responding to memos and going to meetings. I'll be sure to stay outside with nobody but myself to bother me and STILL make more than you do. I dont know about you, but I'll trade air condition for an average $7 tip per car at my lot.

Do the math...$8 an hr..plus tip, plus 40 cars a night....in a seven hour shift....lets see, that is $336, divided by seven comes out to, um...$48 an hour. Keep your air conditioning, I'll just watch my Roth IRA grow as well as my net worth.
alien.gif

Judging by your overall grammar, diction and sentence structure I think its safe to say you can't see me intellectually.

As far as New York and our education system goes Georgia WILL NEVER be on par with New York. You crazy?
roll.gif

Gwinnett County will, the rest of our state....you got me...SMH....but SINCE I was in Gwinnett County and my school received the highest SAT averages in thestate, I'll talk.

Sorry I don't spend countless minutes editing, revising, and reconstructing my posts on a shoe message board. I'm not trying to come up with a thesisstatement in here.

Back
Top Bottom