So NT, remember those fellas I called out in the vent note ...Saw one at a party last night..Story..

Since minimum wage is $8 for those in the restaurant and other jobs that rely on tips.....No.

Last time I checked, is was $2.13.....Hmmmm..

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

SneakerHeathen, I think you have used the word Herb four times in your last posts, time to open up a dictionary. I forgot how awful those NYC schools are.
Come on DUDE ....

Now you talking wreck less ... The problem here is that you don't understand the meaning of HERB

SneakerHeathen, I think you have used the word Herb four times in your last posts, time to open up a dictionary. I forgot how awful those NYC schools are.
Come on DUDE ....

Now you talking wreck less ... The problem here is that you don't understand the meaning of HERB

HERB = Go back to a year ago when you got cheated on and you blogged about it. Fast forward to this post when you decided someone up in here needed a update.Till now giving people explanations and credentials to justify your pitiful life ....

Just take the L and keep it moving ...

Advice you should of have gone a year ago partner!

HERB = Go back to a year ago when you got cheated on and you blogged about it. Fast forward to this post when you decided someone up in here needed a update.Till now giving people explanations and credentials to justify your pitiful life ....

Just take the L and keep iot

Gwinnett County will, the rest of our state....you got me...SMH....but sense I was in Gwinnett County and my school received the highest SAT averages in the state, I'll talk.

Sorry I don't spend countless minutes editing, revising, and reconstructing my posts on a shoe message board. I'm not trying to come up with a thesis statement in here.

0dc158e49baf26ef950f485bc9dfadf9d405e31.gif
something here doesn't add up.

Thank you for reiterating the meaning of herb four times. I'll be sure to keep note of that, a word and degrading term I hear everyday............
indifferent.gif

Gwinnett County will, the rest of our state....you got me...SMH....but sense I was in Gwinnett County and my school received the highest SAT averages in the state, I'll talk.

Sorry I don't spend countless minutes editing, revising, and reconstructing my posts on a shoe message board. I'm not trying to come up with a thesis statement in here.

I don't revise any of my posts either. I mean you would think that an individual in college such as us would have typed enough papers to never have toreally make simple mistakes on a message board.

Also as far as wherever you went to school....

How do you know what school district I was in?
indifferent.gif

wow what an idiot...(the guy whos talking sh*t bout you) i hate people like that
tired.gif

JKickz1334 wrote:

inspektahdeck wrote:
son stop posting...you're a bigger troll than i thought...

Enough said about that ...

JKickz1334 wrote:
Thank you for reiterating the meaning of herb four times. I'll be sure to keep note of that, a word I hear everyday.

I dont think you truely understand how much of one you are sounding like ..

Sorry, I forgot I HAVE to type everything perfectly the first time around.

If those NYC schools got ya'll trained to write without an eraser, more power to you!

And a little double standard I see, how do you know what school district I was in?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Whoops, you gonna get me for starting a sentence with the word, "and" as well?

Herb

-noun
1. a flowering plant whose stem above ground does not become woody.
2. such a plant when valued for its medicinal properties, flavor, scent, or the like.
3. Often, the herb. Slang. marijuana.

Am I really wasting my time with you guys? I guess I am

Sorry, I forgot I HAVE to type everything perfectly the first time around.

If those NYC schools got ya'll trained to write without an eraser, more power to you!

And a little double standard I see, how do you know what school district I was in?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Whoops, you gonna get me for starting a sentence with the word, "and" as well?

You're the one who assumed that I went to a poor school district. Saying New York had a poor education system. Then when I dispelled that assertion, andsaid that Georgia actually possessed an inferior education system you went on to tell me that you went to one of Georgia's better school districts....

Naturally I responded "how do you know what school district I was in?". In other words I was asking you "if New York has a better overalleducation system, how do you know I didn't go to one of the better disctricts in New York?"...

You don't even know what you're talking about at this point "Mr.Double Standard".

Fall back.

Herb

-noun
2. such a plant when valued for its medicinal properties, flavor, scent, or the like.

Stop for the love of Jesus bro

No need to fall back, Ill give you props if you went to a upper level school. I'm really not on here to hate on anyone, especially a man'sintelligence. You sound like a pretty introspective and intelligent intellect, most likely older than me as well so I'll give props when due.

I do know I went to a more than decent high school, as well as current college, so don't knock mine either.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Herb

-noun

Stop for the love of Jesus bro
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif