So NT, remember those fellas I called out in the vent note ...Saw one at a party last night..Story..

Well, well so Im sure most of you guys remember the note I put up the other day. Some of you hated and called me feminine whatnot, some sided with me and saidit was good I aired her out. Anyway, in that note I also called out a few of her '"guy" friends.

One was a little guy named Jael J....Let me remind you guys that this feller has stayed running his mouth, saying such things like he knows where I live, gonnaget the whole football team to blindside me, etc.

It was whatever, I knew he woudn't follow through and my crew runs just a liiiiiiiiiitle bit deeper than his.'

Anyway, so last night I see him at my boys party. I'm sittin watchin the end of the Lakers game, and I turn and see him come up the stairs. Am I shook? No.Dude is bigger than me weight-wise, but I mean he was an O-Linemen....but anyhow...I'm kickin it with my boys and he just goes, "What's up,Joe?"

I turn and and give him a look like, " Why the hell you talkin to me?' Anyway, I proceed to to throw up the deuces, say what's up, go back towatchin the game.

Night proceeds, and later I'm playin beer pong and some of my friends are outside on the deck smokin a blunt, and homeboy is out there runnin his mouthtellin everyone he wants to beat my *!$, etc.

My boys come inside, tell me so I head to the back deck. Minute I walk through the screen door, he tries to get my attention and starts apologizing. I'mlike yeah, yeah, I ain't trying to hear that. I'm not one to fight, especially at my best friends birthday party. Anyway, I go chill with my boys, hecomes up and tries to dap me up, saying he didnt want to fight and that goes on %%%%! about Jessica (my ex) being mad at him for goin out and not hanging outwith her and her new boyfriend.

Lame

Anyway, the other kid I called out, Mitchell Smith, saw the note and sent me this on FB -
Look, I know what me and Jessica did wasn't right but believe me, from what Jessica was saying and acting like, I thought you guys were over. I promise. You know I was cool with everything that was happening between you guys when we texted me and an all. I tried to help. Because I didn't really like Jessica that much in the first place... But I mean you can think what you want. I could really care less. I actually played football freshman year and lettered and then figured out that anyone can be a football player and be good at it. But not everyone can do what I can, even with a lot of practice. Cheerleading isn't looked down upon by society actually, not the kind that I do. Sure people's first impression of me and other male cheerleaders when they hear what I do is "gay". I used to think the same thing! I only wanted to do flips and throw girls around actually. I thought male cheerleaders were gay too. ha i was scared of gays. But once people actually get to know me and see the stuff that I can do... they learn to respect me for who I am and what I do. I honestly just say all that grab *!$ and girl stuff so guys will see me as a regular guy you know?? I actually like cheerleading... because its fun ha. I'm sorry we got all mixed up with the Jessica thing. I'm sure we could've been friends besides that but its all whatever now haha have a good one.

Cliffnotes -
-Saw dude at a party, first thing he says is what's up to me.
- Goes outside, runs his mouth, not knowing my boys are right there
- I go outside, he tries to apologize and dap me up, sayin he ain't trying to fight, etc. Lame.
- Other dude replies to my message, its quoted above.

Comments.

That dude is a {()}. Talked the talk, but couldn't walk the walk. Typical fanboy herb @$# @*!$%
smh.gif

sounds to me like both of ya are some %+%@!!* ...

I dont know you or nothing so is just a straight speculation ...

but from what I read, it sounds like them kids you see outside a school yard face to face talking %#!% but wont throw a first punch

you have other kids pushing ya and ya are that wasn't me he pushed me ..

come on now ...

either you confront him and square %#!% once and for all or drop it ..

I mean, I never was trying to fight the dude to be honest. That's not me. Unless were on the court, I usually don't let my emotions come over me. Iain't trying to fight over some girl who I'm not even with anymore.

Bottom line, he +*#%%@! out and looked like a lame in front of everyone. I went out there ready to throw hands, but he wasn't lookin for that I guess.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Figured they'd want an update, Dirty.

Reeeelax.
that would imply that I'm concerned over this matter.
which you'd be sorely mistaken.

if anyone needs to relax ....it would be you... STILL worked up over a girl that cheated on you over a year ago.

So pretty much everyone talks s*** about each other then puts on a front when ya'll run into each other?smh, where I stay dudes is quick to get there boysand box if they even hear anyone talkin down on them. Let alone if it's happening in there prescense.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Reeeelax.

if anyone needs to relax ....it would be you... STILL worked up over a girl that cheated on you over a year ago.

nerd.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

I think you just need to let what happened a year ago stay in the past and move forward. Constantly putting up stuff on facebook just shows the people involvedthat you can't move on from it and it bothered you THAT much. In other words, you're not winning.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Reeeelax.

nerd.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

bee-vs-wasp-1a.jpg

Damn, the hate on here is thick.

I am over the girl, the whole situation and note was mainly satire.

And Dirty, you care, hence why you are even in here making snide remarks over a laughable matter.

I am far from worked up, if I wanted to share the full story I would, but given these responses, very few are worthy of hearing it.

This %%%+ was dumb to post, you acting like we go to school with you and actually know or care about the situation

Damn, the hate on here is thick.

I am over the girl, the whole situation and note was mainly satire.

And Dirty, you care, hence why you are even in here making snide remarks over a laughable matter.

I am far from worked up, if I wanted to share the full story I would, but given these responses, very few are worthy of hearing it.

This is Niketalk...not the Clay Aiken MB, you should expect brutality from the first click.

Reeeelax.

No one cares bout your little High School escapades lil guy. Get a blog son-doola.

Back
Top Bottom