So NT, what are you procrastinating on at the moment?

well, i havent made one of these since last semester i think, but here we are again, right now im procrastinating on writing this speech i have due on thursday.

So NT, what are you procrastinating on?

Leaving work to go to a Dinner with my girls fam.
indifferent.gif

getting a new car

I'll see one I like but keep thinking a better one will come if I hold out a bit longer.

Finishing two portfolio's for my design course, I'm have done one that due Monday and haven't started the one due next Friday
ohwell.gif

shooting my next video, finding a new apartment and making a big life decision on whether to move or stay in NY

Writing this 4-6 page paper I got due on Thursday that I have yet to start. I also have to study for a huge exam tomorrow that I haven't started yet......Watching the Bruins Devils game instead lol.....GO BRUINS!!!

NOTHING BECAUSE I'M ON SPRING BREAK... HAHAHAH. jk

Maybe some school work I don't know of... but definitely music i'm tryna write..

a seminar research paper on the social semiotics of movie posters, and another one for the slanted media coverage of the new HST in canada... not something im interested in starting...

Going to my uncle's funeral.  I know it sounds messed up, like I don't want to see him.  But its not that at all, its just that when my fam gets together at times like this something pops off.

* saving money to reinstate my license.....so i can get back with my old job which i need it for

* i need to hurry up and finish this mixtape

* going to the doctor and getting everything checked out, i havent been in ages! oh yeah.....the dentist too

Back
Top Bottom