so NT what do you think... VOL IPHONE murderer

F OUTTA HERE WIT THAT. get a razor
happy.gif

Is there a similar version coming out for at&t?  I'm tired of my iphone burning out and frying its processor every 6 months.  It's a piece of crap, i thought it died on me again today.  The camera sucks and safari still doesn't have flash support.

What killed the iPhone was the fact that ONE other viable touchscreen phone came out. The best thing the iPhone had going for it was being first to the market w/a non-business user-friendly phone. Outside of that, EVERYTHING the iPhone does has been replicated and improved on in subsequent models from the competition. Apple is the real iPhone killer. That at&t contract forced other developers to come up w/solutions, and they have. Meanwhile people who converted to at&t for the iPhone are ready to switch back to ANY other provider.

Not that windows mobile trash...google Verizon Imagio and congratulations...t-mobile version of that

Originally Posted by GreenRanger

Current phones wanted for attempted murder on the iPhone
grin.gif

11l3ouu.jpg

How many of them have failed to do so should tell you something..
roll.gif

i remember when my friend got one of these and would always talk $!%% to me about how much better it was than my iphone

laugh.gif

TacC4 wrote:
What killed the iPhone was the fact that ONE other viable touchscreen phone came out. The best thing the iPhone had going for it was being first to the market w/a non-business user-friendly phone. Outside of that, EVERYTHING the iPhone does has been replicated and improved on in subsequent models from the competition. Apple is the real iPhone killer. That at&t contract forced other developers to come up w/solutions, and they have. Meanwhile people who converted to at&t for the iPhone are ready to switch back to ANY other provider.

the iphone's touch screen is flat out better and more responsive than any other that i've used.  add to that the fact that it syncs seamlessly with my computer, you can jailbreak it and the possibilities are endless, and the fact that apple has replaced mine THREE time for no reason other than that it had hairline cracks in the plastic on the back.  i know there are other options out there, but the iphone was the first and imo does it best
there's been so many iphone killers out there, until a real game changer comes out, nothings taking its spot

Once the iphone gets a new contract with a diff. provider I might consider it, but for now I'm waiting for the new iphone and whatever it might be comparing to at that point.

cell phones that get signal >>>>>>> cell phones that dont

therefore

verizon smart phones >>>>>>>>> iphone

Just sayin.....

android hands down already murdered iphones....this HD2 is something else...I might have to use one of my discounts for this...I work for tmo too.

HD2!

I'm coppin next week. I have an iPhone, had it for almost 2 years, I can't wait to get my HD2. I hate my iPhone, I want something new and fresh, HD2 is it!

I'm up for anything that takes a shot at Apple. I'm so sick of their business practices - they have great stuff developed and ready for release, but choose to hold back so much of it because they know they can string people along by releasing it in small pieces.

My iPhone/AT&T contract is up next January, and I'll definitely be moving on to something else.

Back
Top Bottom