so NT what do you think... VOL IPHONE murderer

so let me start off by i love my iphone.... and i think the only brand i would change it for is a HTC

and this is why .... i was at the mall yesterday with the fam went to see my bro at work ( he works for tmo) anyways he has been trying to get me to go to tmo but he knows ill never leave my iphone.....i know i can unlock it but im cool on that ... but then be busted out with this HTC HD2 !!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
its not out yet but i guess he had a model phone but it was activated ... man that +@+% was so dope !!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i honestly dont think the pic does it justice !!!!!

How can it be an iphone murderer when it basically looks like a variant iphone sans the home button?

Does it have a slide out keyboard or is that it?

^^^ its full touch ... ya i know its basically looks like an iphone ... dunno the screen looks way better and its a lot bigger then an iphone...

how many iPhone killers have there been now? i'm good with my 3GS until the next one comes out

dude I don't even got an iphonne but I swear I get tired of hearing this iphone killer thing every spring....

The thing is most reviews I've read have the Android OS ahead of the Iphone. Waiting on the Nexus One for Verizon to come out March 23rd to cop it. I dont think I would leave Verizon for the Iphone, I was tempted with the lack of phones we have that are impressive but the Nexus is going to be sick, already out for other carriers.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by bjamez20

how many iPhone killers have there been now? i'm good with my 3GS until the next one comes out

I swear there's a new iphone killer every other month and yet... they don't kill the iphone.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I will forever hate windows mobile.

ya this is probably my only reason y i dont want it ... but i think you can hack it so its not windows anymore

Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I will forever hate windows mobile.

ya this is probably my only reason y i dont want it ... but i think you can hack it so its not windows anymore
Yeah my friend put Android on his HTC.
iPhone still > this though

Current phones wanted for attempted murder on the iPhone
grin.gif

aew21l.jpg

2wr0uat.jpg

34e7x2u.png

vh7osl.jpg

mslxev.jpg

11l3ouu.jpg

How many of them have failed to do so should tell you something..

smh.gif
this reminds of all the so called 'kobe stoppers' in the NBA. well most of them are in the NBDL now. I don't have an iphone, btw.

Back
Top Bottom