So NT, What's in your lunch bag?

Been considering to start bringing lunch from home because I hate to see my money go to waste every time I go out to lunch. Need some ideas on what should Ibe bringing. I also want to hear what you guys bring from home.

laugh.gif
Just bring what you like to eat...

lunchables..lol..helps cut calories if you trying to loose wieght...turkey no ham
1 can of pop a day only...the rest water..
4 times a week a salad with the prepped cheese , sauce , and meat chucks.,...
15 minute breaks...water and a fruit
yes , thats my life...lol

Two flatbread sandwiches- organic chicken breast
Organic cookies or veggie chips
(1)Wallaby Organic yogurt
Bottle of distilled water

It all depends.

I normally cook or grill on sunday, and that alone will give me enough leftovers for at least 2 days of lunch if not three. So i'll do leftover burgers orchicken. Sometimes I'll get into sammich mode and make a decent sub. Frozen pizza is always a staple if i'm in a hurry in the morning. I have amicrowave at work, so i bring pretty much anything. 90% of the time, i'm having some sort of leftover grilled chicken or turkey, a piece of fruit and myone Dr. Pepper for the day. I normally have peanut butter and wheat thins before my workout. then i hit the gym or run, and then its lunch time.

I usually bring whats leftover from last night or sometimes a sandwich or something.. Got to have water, sometimes soda, and some fruits is a must.

Back
Top Bottom