SO NT YO BOY JUST GOT HIS FIRST JOB OFFER

Details aren't hammered out yet but I just received a job offer from this company for a Offshore Field Engineering position. I am ecstatic cause I still have a few months until graduation. 
happy.gif

that's great man, congrats!!!!! i would LOVE to have a job lined up before graduation...time's runnin out though
laugh.gif

Nice, times running out for me too. Hopefully I can get one before graduation. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

so you sayin goodbye to America?

Nah man, I am actually going to be working out of St.Rose which is like 10 mins from New Orleans. Travel about 50% of the year throughout N.America, Caribbean and maybe Norway since it is a Norwegian company.

Good job fam...job offers at age 21 and 22 are the best... i am a mechaincal engineer by schooling...btw i just moved out to Louisiana its different thats for sure

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Good job fam...job offers at age 21 and 22 are the best... i am a mechaincal engineer by schooling...btw i just moved out to Louisiana its different thats for sure

Where are you working at and what city?

pimp.gif
Congrats. I know the feeling man!

Got 6 job offers last semester before graduation in May 2010. It's a humbling experience man!

The hardest part is me caring in school right now, that's just too difficult.

But I'll be working as a consultant at 20 man with no overhead expenses. Holla at me and we'll get some Ace of Spades and party like the bankers.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

pimp.gif
Congrats. I know the feeling man!

Got 6 job offers last semester before graduation in May 2010. It's a humbling experience man!

The hardest part is me caring in school right now, that's just too difficult.

But I'll be working as a consultant at 20 man with no overhead expenses. Holla at me and we'll get some Ace of Spades and party like the bankers.

I know dude! Especially since the classes I am taking to graduate are not Electrical Engineering class but those BS freshman level classes I didn't take
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom