So....One your janks hit you up, saying shes hungry....VOL. Test for the saps

luciano jones

Banned
and tells you bring her something to eat, how would you react and would you do it?

Spoiler [+]
she is exactly that, a JANK/side jawn/the other %!!*%. No intentions to get into a relationship between both parties, just sex and chill, but shes not a jump. SOME feelings are there, but not really. Thought I be specific.

I'd deflect and if I was hungry id invite her to eat with me somewhere. However, I would not foot the bill.

i know this one chick use to dm my twitter beggin me to pick her up some McDonald (remind you she always had my number)

and get madd why i never reply back

never did it but was checking her timeline

she had dudes drive over 20 miles on they lunch break to bring her burger king and get a hi & bye from her :cold:

trick better regulate

come on guys, have a heart.
I would gladly bring her something to eat, and as a decent human being I would expect nothing in return.
being a nice person
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G14

i know this one chick use to dm my twitter beggin me to pick her up some McDonald (remind you she always had my number)

and get madd why i never reply back

never did it but was checking her timeline

she had dudes drive over 20 miles on they lunch break to bring her burger king and get a hi & bye from her :cold:

trick better regulate
This is OD, that broad couldn't get you in that trap 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I would gladly bring her something to eat, and as a decent human being I would expect nothing in return.
being a nice person
pimp.gif

you a cool one bro. respect.

If it's not out of my way I'd gladly buy her some food and take it to her. You idiots can't keep a bottom bish down for you if you can't do simple things like this. Every bottom bish of mine will come running when I call because of simple *+# I do for them. You dudes got a lot to learn.

I'd give you the game but this *+# ain't free

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

being a nice person
pimp.gif

Oh how i despise simps.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

If it's not out of my way I'd gladly buy her some food and take it to her. You idiots can't keep a bottom bish down for you if you can't do simple things like this. Every bottom bish of mine will come running when I call because of simple *+# I do for them. You dudes got a lot to learn.

I'd give you the game but this *+# ain't free

pimp.gif

Them young @$@#!# ain't ready for the game 

"Well I already ate so I guess you gotta get ya grind on....ima hit you back tho"

Treating them girls like that is the wrong move tho. I bet yall can't get these chics to do a damn thing for yall tho. If I need my house cleaned, my clothes picked up from the cleaners or her to screw my patna one night she's doing it. Just because I'll throw her a $50 every now and then to pay her phone bill, put some gas in her car when she needs it or pick her up some McDonald's

laugh.gif
U dudes

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I wont kill you to take her something she actually needs. I could see if she were asking for material things, that would be questionable. Grow up and stop listening to these inhumane rappers!

I'd cook for her, but it'd be at her house and I'd be using her ingredients. If she's cool and she's attractive, why not? It's not like we hate each other.

Back
Top Bottom