So....One your janks hit you up, saying shes hungry....VOL. Test for the saps

hot-dog-km.jpg

lol some of yall try to hard to be alpha... key words are "one of YOUR janks"... like dude said, a chick truly in your corner is gonna ride for you, cook, clean your spot for you and then give you oral sexy when she's finished. bringing her a 4 dollar meal will not make you a sucker, just reinforces that loyalty and gives her the barest minimal of reciprocity

so if i'm smashing on the regular and she's proven time and time again that she's in my corner, I have no problem bringing her some %%+ if it's not too far out the way

no response...

i've gotten a few 'im hungry' texts and even one asking to pay her sisters phone bill
laugh.gif
(both from same chick)

any female im actually interested in i wouldnt mind going out to eat or anything like that but if its just one thats just a smash then not at all.

i aint no sucka.

yea.. mc donalds.. 3 mchickens 2 fries 5 bucks and change
hang out talk.. smash go home.. trying a find another chick for the night..

but she better come over and clean my room on sunday..
and wash my clothes..

My Jank, Friend, Shorty, Homegirl, YadaYadaYada you call her = one I respect. I dont deal %%%%$$. They are a waste of time, IMO. Any chic Im involved with can and Will be a rider for real. So If its not an inconvenience to me then I would look out, All the while knowing she would do it for me without a doubt.

If I'm already en route to her crib and the golden arches are on the way, sure. I'd get us somethin to eat off the dollar menu no prob.

Usually would say me too and get her to make me some grub. But in reality most of yall simps in the sense yall just straight simple. Either yall some suckas and chicks stay tryna test you or you guys just try too damn hard to be cool and "alpha" as dude said. If it's one of YOUR joints as dude said, she shouldn't be tryna get over on you unless you a gump in the first place. So its really up to you to determine, I know any chick I mess with that text me she hungry is just tryna see if I'm willing to do a little something for her for the things she does for me. #!%+% aint asking for your house keys 
roll.gif
 Now a random broad or one that does nothing for me gets a "Lol"

Like someone said if its on the way why not? Whats two mcchickens to me. I'm not putting that much thought into it. Can't have her lazy cause her stomach growling. Let her smash them dollar menu items then proceed to bust nuts.

Now if I wasn't headed over there then no. She hungry?....Sounds like a personal problem to me.

if im gettin some buns, then picking up mcd's on the way isnt that big a deal, however if she thinks im just gonna bring her food and then leave, she's out of her %%*$!%+ mind 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Treating them girls like that is the wrong move tho. I bet yall can't get these chics to do a damn thing for yall tho. If I need my house cleaned, my clothes picked up from the cleaners or her to screw my patna one night she's doing it. Just because I'll throw her a $50 every now and then to pay her phone bill, put some gas in her car when she needs it or pick her up some McDonald's

laugh.gif
U dudes

Make that happen. I want that chick from the pool hall

Originally Posted by jjsrf

lol some of yall try to hard to be alpha... key words are "one of YOUR janks"... like dude said, a chick truly in your corner is gonna ride for you, cook, clean your spot for you and then give you oral sexy when she's finished. bringing her a 4 dollar meal will not make you a sucker, just reinforces that loyalty and gives her the barest minimal of reciprocity

so if i'm smashing on the regular and she's proven time and time again that she's in my corner, I have no problem bringing her some %%+ if it's not too far out the way
My man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom