So....One your janks hit you up, saying shes hungry....VOL. Test for the saps

Depends.

If I was dry for a 1 month+, den' i'd grab a bite wit' her. Anythin' less den' a month, den' nahhhhh.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

If it's not out of my way I'd gladly buy her some food and take it to her. You idiots can't keep a bottom bish down for you if you can't do simple things like this. Every bottom bish of mine will come running when I call because of simple *+# I do for them. You dudes got a lot to learn.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Why wouldn't you do a very SMALL favor for an excellent one

^^^

I also hear where this DMoney cat is coming from.

Anytime NTers talk about women though, it's straight comedy.

You can pretty easily pick out the dudes talkin' like pimps, that seem to have had no genuine interaction with a female in they life.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

if im gettin some buns, then picking up mcd's on the way isnt that big a deal, however if she thinks im just gonna bring her food and then leave, she's out of her %%*$!%+ mind 

This

If I'm going over to smash then it's not a big deal to pick up some food. It's just a few bucks, it's not that serious.

She's already given it up and it's not like she's asking for some huge favor.

Paying other people's bills and +++ like that? 
indifferent.gif
  I ain't bout that life

Originally Posted by youngdoc

if im gettin some buns, then picking up mcd's on the way isnt that big a deal, however if she thinks im just gonna bring her food and then leave, she's out of her %%*$!%+ mind 

This

If I'm going over to smash then it's not a big deal to pick up some food. It's just a few bucks, it's not that serious.

indifferent.gif
  I ain't bout that life

What if you didnt smash yet?

Sometimes those hood babies try to test you and they have no intention on smashing and head is NO
laugh.gif

Im not feeding a difficult chick

but if I've smashed multiple times in a 1 week period, she gets the meal but im tell her "convinvce me why I should go out of my way" etc

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

Originally Posted by youngdoc

This

indifferent.gif
  I ain't bout that life

What if you didnt smash yet?

Sometimes those hood babies try to test you and they have no intention on smashing and head is NO
laugh.gif

Im not feeding a difficult chick

but if I've smashed multiple times in a 1 week period, she gets the meal but im tell her "convinvce me why I should go out of my way" etc

If I don't have other plans and I'm just chillin, I don't mind rollin over to her spot with a $1 cheeseburger in hand. I'll try to smash then.

Usually it's pretty easy to tell if a chick truly has intentions of letting you get the bunz.

what I would say..

"Bring you food? $%@$+ you better make me a sam-ich and while you at hook up one for yaself" (Word to Brah Man)

Real life though it depends on what kind of relationship I have with her. J.O.s get nothing from me outside of a ride to and from getting smashed. I've made a few call a cab if we're at a hotel...

If it's a girl I spend time with and talk to on the regular we gon' eat. Sheeeed ain't nothing like stuffing a chick with some food first and stuffing her with some good meat later. Like my man said, she'll be real appreciative of your efforts. I used to have a girl who came over JUST to smash and eat and old girl came through for me so many times because I made her feel "special". Hell I was just eating and smashing though...
pimp.gif

I can't go into detail, but some who got that treatment were down YEARS later after minimal contact. Had one come from out of state on her own dime just to get piped and fed for one night.
pimp.gif

Oh how I miss the game.

Anytime one of these girls asks for something involving $, just jokingly say no. This way you save your $ and you don't hurt feelings either 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom