So seriously....How eff'n high were The Beatles?

Speaking of great music, once in awhile at my job I see one of the guys from the beach boys.
[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
^ i wonder whose your goat musician/musicians of all time? just wondering because how can you not like the beatles, thats like saying i dont like music in general.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Brian Wilson > anyone from that era IMO
If only Brian Wilson had a band that was willing to go the distance that he was willing to.

Pet Sounds was incredible, and I'm betting Smile would have been evenbetter.

But you have to admit, the Beatles put him to sleep with Sgt. Pepper's.

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds... L(ucy).S(ky).D(iamonds)... LSD. That seems to sum it up.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Brian Wilson > anyone from that era IMO
If only Brian Wilson had a band that was willing to go the distance that he was willing to.

Pet Sounds was incredible, and I'm betting Smile would have been even better.

But you have to admit, the Beatles put him to sleep with Sgt. Pepper's.

Yeah, very true. Either way I'm thankful both were around, neither would gone the lengths they did to make good music without the other.

Lucy in the Sky with iamonds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rowbot626

^ i wonder whose your goat musician/musicians of all time? just wondering because how can you not like the beatles, thats like saying i dont like music in general.

Well they weren't played in the house when I was younger so I don't really care for them. But I don't knock someone else that does And mepersonally I like Bob Marley and the wailers,pink floyd,led zepplin,black sabath,earth wind and fire,funkadelic just all different types of music I just nevergot the hype about them.

Back
Top Bottom