So since Jrose got banned or w/e, can ALL bans issued by him be undone?

Joined Oct 5, 2006
I mean, he was a racist and every person he banned most likely didnt even deserve it. Jrose clearly had grudges

All bans under his "term" should just be undone

Joined Jun 28, 2007

*Insert MJ shaking his head gif*

If you got banned, it was for a reason, regardless of who done it. I highly highly doubt they will be reversed because the "banner" got banned.

Joined Oct 5, 2006
Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

If you got banned, it was for a reason, regardless of who done it. I highly highly doubt they will be reversed because the "banner" got banned.
someone get the boo this man gif for this guy...

homer

Banned
Joined Aug 5, 2007
This aint fantasy land b, you don't get to be human again when you kill the witch.

Joined Jun 28, 2007
Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

homer

Banned
Joined Aug 5, 2007

Oh no, trust me, Jrose did grudge bans/warnings.  I remember i made a joke once, dude scoured my posts and warned me for something i said months ago.

Joined May 6, 2007
damn this is actually a legit question. Like when a judge gets arrested for conspiracy, all the people he sentenced get pardoned. FREE EVERYONE IN BANNED CAMP!!

Joined Oct 5, 2006
Originally Posted by calibeebee

damn this is actually a legit question. Like when a judge gets arrested for conspiracy, all the people he sentenced get pardoned. FREE EVERYONE IN BANNED CAMP!!
EXACTLY, something like that...

Joined May 4, 2008

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

From the looks of your signature, you're a man of good taste.  I think a "Dominican Chicks Appreciation Post" is in order, complete with pics...

Joined Jun 28, 2007
Originally Posted by Homer

Oh no, trust me, Jrose did grudge bans/warnings.  I remember i made a joke once, dude scoured my posts and warned me for something i said months ago.
Thats true too, but at the same time I still doubt the mods will go back and reinstate the millions of banned SNs. Especially if they were banned some time ago.

Top Bottom