So since Jrose got banned or w/e, can ALL bans issued by him be undone?

I mean, he was a racist and every person he banned most likely didnt even deserve it. Jrose clearly had grudges
nerd.gif

All bans under his "term" should just be undone
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Insert MJ shaking his head gif*

If you got banned, it was for a reason, regardless of who done it. I highly highly doubt they will be reversed because the "banner" got banned.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you got banned, it was for a reason, regardless of who done it. I highly highly doubt they will be reversed because the "banner" got banned.
someone get the boo this man gif for this guy...

This aint fantasy land b, you don't get to be human again when you kill the witch.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh no, trust me, Jrose did grudge bans/warnings.  I remember i made a joke once, dude scoured my posts and warned me for something i said months ago.

damn this is actually a legit question. Like when a judge gets arrested for conspiracy, all the people he sentenced get pardoned. FREE EVERYONE IN BANNED CAMP!!

Originally Posted by calibeebee

damn this is actually a legit question. Like when a judge gets arrested for conspiracy, all the people he sentenced get pardoned. FREE EVERYONE IN BANNED CAMP!!

EXACTLY, something like that...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
From the looks of your signature, you're a man of good taste.  I think a "Dominican Chicks Appreciation Post" is in order, complete with pics...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Homer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh no, trust me, Jrose did grudge bans/warnings.  I remember i made a joke once, dude scoured my posts and warned me for something i said months ago.

Thats true too, but at the same time I still doubt the mods will go back and reinstate the millions of banned SNs. Especially if they were banned some time ago.

Back
Top Bottom