So the arts & crafts guy sent me a message on facebook today.

It was really out of the blue.  Maybe he saw me this weekend when he was walking in the cold, and I drove past him.  I thought about stopping but didn't. I didn't think he saw me anyway.  He sent this message:  "So you're done with Law School huh? I hate that you hate me."  This also leads me to believe that the people who are ragging on me about the arts & crafts thing are blowing it out of proportion.  He doesn't care about arts & crafts.  He's just wondering why I "hate" him or whatever.  I don't hate him, by the way.  I just don't have anything to say to him.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEENOUGH ALREADY. No one gives a #%*!. Go prepare a case or something.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

GET
A
FREAKING
BLOG!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seriously. NT isn't your E-Pyschotherapist
smh.gif
[/color]

Stop. Your never smashing. ANYTHING. Grown woman telling us about your daily troubles tryna get cutty.
indifferent.gif

*waits for Mytmouse reply*
laugh.gif

man i am starting to think you are THE ULTIMATE TROLL.. And you are fooling ALL OF US...

If you are, then Touché my friend... Touché

he's only asking if you hate him because he figures that anybody who brings over popsicle sticks and glitter on a date cant like him too much

I think you should calm down on the threads for a bit, for your benefit.
The likelihood of you getting something constructive or useful is so small b/c of your current track record on here.

*+#%!?
laugh.gif

dudes about to catch a seizure in here responding to this chick, it ain't that serious man, calm your ##!+* down...

Originally Posted by SShanique

It was really out of the blue.  Maybe he saw me this weekend when he was walking in the cold, and I drove past him.  I thought about stopping but didn't. I didn't think he saw me anyway.  He sent this message:  "So you're done with Law School huh? I hate that you hate me."  This also leads me to believe that the people who are ragging on me about the arts & crafts thing are blowing it out of proportion.  He doesn't care about arts & crafts.  He's just wondering why I "hate" him or whatever.  I don't hate him, by the way.  I just don't have anything to say to him.

Cmon girl. What is the point of this? You didn't even ask for advice or anything? It seems like you just thought you'd let us know that you saw the "arts and crafts guy." Like, do you just want some attention? What is it seriously?

Back
Top Bottom