So the NBA scoring champ is 21 years old...

Second best player in the league this season.
pimp.gif

Not really all that crazy considering the mean age of the league. Its a young man's league now.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Not really all that crazy considering the mean age of the league. Its a young man's league now.
Still the youngest scoring champ of all-time...Obviously kids are getting, bigger and stronger at younger ages now but still...It's not even just the fact that he's done it, but the way he's done it.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Still the youngest scoring champ of all-time...Obviously kids are getting, bigger and stronger at younger ages now but still...It's not even just the fact that he's done it, but the way he's done it.

What I like about durant is the fact that he doesnt possess amazing strength.  He has good height, but he's not huge.  He plays the right way, looks smooth.  I will always appreciate good shooting.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And the league is getting softer, campier, and weaker.
Don't get me wrong, I'm taking nothing from the young man, he's a tremendous talent by all means. 
pimp.gif

Times are a-changin'.

I still can't fathom it...Durant and myself are the same age...that's crazy to me

I got ridiculed back in October during my NBA fantasy draft when I took Durant 3rd overall ahead of guys like Kobe, Wade, Dirk, etc. Durant is a great player and anyone could have seen this coming based on how he has played over the past few years. Dude is silky smooth and will only get better.

If Harden improves and they use their cap room wisely then that franchise can be legit title contenders for years to come. To the geniuses here who think Durant is leaving OKC when his rookie contract expires, please learn about the concept of 'restricted free agency'.

Dude doesn't take many bad shots and scores his buckets within the flow of the offense....can't say the same for a lot of guys in the NBA who average over 24ppg. He's been so fun to watch over the past couple of seasons. The scary thing is, he hasn't even scratched the surface as far as how high his potential is. Imagine this dude in his prime
eek.gif
Like I was saying in another thread...KD is TRULY a once-in-a-generation type of talent. The things he does at 6'10"+ is mind blowing...

durant is definitely appreciated
pimp.gif
...the boy is scary good

next year the debate will be durant and Lebron...soon enough this will be durants league

how disheartening for seattle fans to miss out on this....knowing durant and co. was taken away from them

no surprise there and it's not that crazy. I'm very glad he got it; he deserves MVP also. This was an EXPANSION team a lil while ago, and now they're in the playoffs. That alone is history in itself.

Back
Top Bottom