So...there is mold on my spacejams, will seaglow remove it?

Good morning folks, last night after getting the CG XI's, i decided to compare them with my DS SJ's form last year. When i pulled them out though, i found some mold on the soles 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Do you guys think that a good dosage of Seaglow will remove it? it "appears" to be on the outer brim of the clear sole, but not to the point where you can scratch it off with your nails or anything...

And before you people start saying I'm not storing my shoes properly, my DS concords and DMPs do not have any mold on them at all!

scaled.php

Good morning folks, last night after getting the CG XI's, i decided to compare them with my DS SJ's form last year. When i pulled them out though, i found some mold on the soles 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Do you guys think that a good dosage of Seaglow will remove it? it "appears" to be on the outer brim of the clear sole, but not to the point where you can scratch it off with your nails or anything...

And before you people start saying I'm not storing my shoes properly, my DS concords and DMPs do not have any mold on them at all!

scaled.php

Strange, I looked at my Spacejams yesterday and I found this same 'mold' on them too. They've never been worn or even tried on, thanks for posting this, I'll keep an eye out for this thread.

Strange, I looked at my Spacejams yesterday and I found this same 'mold' on them too. They've never been worn or even tried on, thanks for posting this, I'll keep an eye out for this thread.

Yeah, my boy had just bought the Cool Greys yesterday and said he had some kind of yellowish orange spotting that looked like mold. I don"t have pics of it but that's the 5th person I heard complain about that. I'll see if I can have him bring them over so I can post pics.

Yeah, my boy had just bought the Cool Greys yesterday and said he had some kind of yellowish orange spotting that looked like mold. I don"t have pics of it but that's the 5th person I heard complain about that. I'll see if I can have him bring them over so I can post pics.

So I know this thread is about mold and how to remove it from the SJs.  But I thought i'd share this.
Just pulled mine out, I knew they had yellowed a bit.  But when I compared them to my CGs, WHOA.
I know ppl say it on here everyday: WEAR YOUR SHOES!!  Im slowly learning.......
frown.gif

aed35d32e8544e641201882f328f4fe5b1d0ed4.bmp

So I know this thread is about mold and how to remove it from the SJs.  But I thought i'd share this.
Just pulled mine out, I knew they had yellowed a bit.  But when I compared them to my CGs, WHOA.
I know ppl say it on here everyday: WEAR YOUR SHOES!!  Im slowly learning.......
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jlhope2

frown.gif

eek.gif
 thats crazy, glad I flipped my Jams cuz no way the soles should be gettin pissy that fast

Originally Posted by jlhope2

frown.gif

eek.gif
 thats crazy, glad I flipped my Jams cuz no way the soles should be gettin pissy that fast

i was forced to wear my space jams 2 months ago because they were kinda yellowing around the blue part of the sole.
sucks about the mold. try using some hard core i.sh to rub it off

Back
Top Bottom