So they tryna say Obama done goof'd?

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

You've already admitted you don't follow politics. Obama is the most liberal president in this nation's history. Do you think that might have something to do with people disliking him? You're beating a dead horse. Even his most ardent followers stopped that schtic a while back. 

Can't wait for a Mormon POTUS.
pimp.gif

One comment followed by the other.... Irony
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

They acting like he said he was going to cut somebody **** off.

I'm going to be completely honest, I would have more respect for folks if they just came out and said they don't like President Obama because he's black and they don't like having a black president instead of repeatedly coming out with all this nonsense and foolery. Its embarrassing, I'd rather America be racist than stupid.
what does race have anything to do with this?

Everything. Don't sit here and front like Republicans just despise our President so simply because he's a democrat. A Black man is the leader of this country and Republicans can't stand it. With that said Obama 2012 and I hope the undercoverracist conservatives continue off the deep end if we win this election.

Do you think Democrats resent a black prez, even if he's of the same party?

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Nothing...for those who don't deal with race.
exactly.........when bush was in office and doing a lot worse than obama has they just made him out to be stupid, just a bumbling idiot from texas but obama.........they make him out to be the antichrist, and the harbinger of evil, a muslim terrorist who tricked america into voting for him. i dont get why he gets such harsh treatment when bush was worse

NT, fam please wake up.

His name is Barry Soetoro, he was born in Indonesia, given a fake birth certificate from Hawaii that reads African American under race when that
term was not written on birth certificates at the time. He was given a social security # in Connecticut before attending Harvard, which was funded
by Thomas Ayers. The students in his dorm knew him as Barry. A chance meeting with a postman outside of the Ayers house took place around 1989.
Soetoro told the postman he was there to thank the Ayers' for putting him through school. When the postman asked him what his plans for the future
were, Mr. Soetoro quite emphatically responded "I'm going to be President of the United States!". This person being in office is illegal and always has
been.

Before anyone freaks out and starts calling me names, I have an idea:

GO READ ABOUT IT!!!!

You can google ANY of this information in seconds.

Advisor: President, your mic is on. Remember that.
Obama: Perfect, so yes when I'm reelected, you can have your !@*!%@$ missiles.

Basically, this is a political move.

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

Originally Posted by CJ863

Everything. Don't sit here and front like Republicans just despise our President so simply because he's a democrat. A Black man is the leader of this country and Republicans can't stand it. With that said Obama 2012 and I hope the undercoverracist conservatives continue off the deep end if we win this election.

Do you think Democrats resent a black prez, even if he's of the same party?
No because he probably believes that only republicans are racist

Liberals cant seem to understand that they may want him out of office because of his POLICIES and not race just like they didnt agree with Clintons policies. For some reason liberals feel if you disagree with Obama on anything it has to be because he is black. Get out of here with that mess.

Policies such as Obamacare, raising taxes on the supposed "rich", spending and increasing the debt drastically more than any other president in history etc etc.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

NT, fam please wake up.

His name is Barry Soetoro, he was born in Indonesia, given a fake birth certificate from Hawaii that reads African American under race when that
term was not written on birth certificates at the time. He was given a social security # in Connecticut before attending Harvard, which was funded
by Thomas Ayers. The students in his dorm knew him as Barry. A chance meeting with a postman outside of the Ayers house took place around 1989.
Soetoro told the postman he was there to thank the Ayers' for putting him through school. When the postman asked him what his plans for the future
were, Mr. Soetoro quite emphatically responded "I'm going to be President of the United States!". This person being in office is illegal and always has
been.

GO READ ABOUT IT!!!!

indifferent.gif

Never have children

NT, fam please wake up.

been.

GO READ ABOUT IT!!!!

What does any of this have to do with the economy, jobs, social security, entitlements, national defense, military or healthcare?

Nothing, so have a seat, over in the corner there. 

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

when looking at the choices for the republican nomination i would feel pretty confident of being re elected going against romney or santorum as well

So true.

NT, fam please wake up.

been.

GO READ ABOUT IT!!!!

Bert_srs_faic.gif

Sure there are Dems that don't like Obama because of his skin color. The majority of Republicans refuse to
even refer to him as president, they can't stand it
laugh.gif
Sure they disagree with his policies, but they also dislike
the fact that he's a black man. It's been the elephant in the room since he was elected, these closet racists are
just too cowardly to come out and admit it.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Policies such as Obamacare, raising taxes on the supposed "rich", spending and increasing the debt drastically more than any other president in history etc etc.

Obama cut taxes.  Stop watching so much Faux news.  Pay attention to what he does, not what he says. 

It's right on your keyboard there Cntrl T
eyes.gif

You can see all that info on the internet there
sick.gif

I know it's hard, to read for a few minutes about something as important as the leader of the free world.
roll.gif

Simple Google terms is all it takes, to actually learn some truth.
eek.gif

Some of you watch Fox News and believe what you see. 
laugh.gif

OMG, what if what I said is true? 

NT, fam please wake up.

been.

GO READ ABOUT IT!!!!

Stop spewing this rubbish.  What next George Bush is actually an alien from Mars ?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Obama cut taxes.  Stop watching so much Faux news.  Pay attention to what he does, not what he says. 
Obama doesnt want to raise taxes on the "rich"
roll.gif
where did you get that from

I can't tell the future so I dunno if he's going to win but..

in my opinion, it's not such a big deal. as for assuming he's going to win- shouldn't all presidents and presidential candidates exude confidence in their chances of (re)election?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Obama doesnt want to raise taxes on the "rich"
roll.gif
where did you get that from
If he wanted to, he would have when the Dems had the majority in Congress. 

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

NT, fam please wake up.

been.

GO READ ABOUT IT!!!!

Stop spewing this rubbish.  What next George Bush is actually an alien from Mars ?
roll.gif

George Bush was a known powder and herb enthusiast who was not the smartest cookie in the bag.
His dad was a dunce who experts have said that "Putting this man in charge of the CIA was a national
travesty.". These are perfect models for Presidents huh? Oh yeah, and their pappy Prescott was a ruthless
man with close ties to Hitler and dug up the skeleton of the Native American Chief Geronimo one night
drunk at Yale. The skull is still on display in the skull and bones in a display case at the college.

Again, GOOGLE IT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. -- President Barack Obama on Monday defended his push to tax the rich more to help jolt the economy and rebuild it for the long term, saying the income of well-to-do people has soared while the middle has struggled with no room to spare.
obama-bill-russell.jpgView full sizePablo Martinez Monsivais, The Associated PressPresident Barack Obama, right, laughs as he is introduced by NBA basketball hall-of-famer, Bill Russell, left, during a Democratic fundraiser at the Paramount Theater on Sunday in Seattle.

At a town hall, one man set up the president to make his point, saying: "Would you please raise my taxes?" The questioner said he was unemployed by his own choice, having done well at a nearby start-up search-engine company in Silicon Valley, and was willing to pay more.

Obama said he did not want to punish the rich, but rather to return income tax rates to the level of the 1990s.

"During that period, the rich got richer," the president said. "The middle class expanded. People rose out of poverty."

Obama is in a deadlock with Republicans in Congress, including leaders of the House, over raising taxes as part of a formula for helping a staggering economy. He has put forward a debt-reduction plan that would raise $1.5 trillion in new revenue, including about $800 billion over 10 years from repealing the Bush-era tax cuts for couples making more than $250,000.

Obama spoke during an event hosted by LinkedIn, the career-focused social networking site, midway through a three-state Western swing. The event was at the Computer History Museum, near LinkedIn's Silicon Valley headquarters.

By Erica Werner, Associated Press

Im so sick of debating this topic on NT but dont tell me I dont pay enough in taxes when the top 10% pay 71% of taxes and nearly 50% of wage earners pay NO federal income tax. So dont tell me Im not paying my fair share.

Anyway back to the topic at hand you can disagree with Obama on some of his policies and not feel that way because he is mixed. Hell my kids will be mixed. I disagree staunchly on many of his fiscal policies but not so much on social policies.

Back
Top Bottom