So this chick sat down next to me right...

Not to reference "what my dad always told me" again, but this is your loss man.

It has been 10 years since I've been in HS, but looking back now let me tell you... Some of the "average" or busted looking girls you are goingto school with now are going to be BAD by the time they hit 25 and you are going to be mad thirsty trying to holler at them and they will remember the guy youwere in HS.

Beyond simple human kindness (I mean she was probably nervous talking to you and you made her feel worse) which should make you be at least polite to her, atleast one of thse broads you are unkind to because you think you are better than them will destroy you at the bar later in your life. This counts double if yougo out acting like the OP. That is just real talk for all of you young dudes.

I don't get any of you dudes. Bringing up your own experiences and general assumptions with the whole ugly girl in the group of good looking kids orthey'll look better in a couple years isn't that much of a loss. If you really on your game you can get pass those "obstacles"

Refusing to talk to a girl you find ugly is not taking a L.

If OP finds out she has good looking friends he can get back in there just by saying "I wasn't having a good day" and then treat the chick to acorn dog.

In the event she looks better in a couple years, pitch some bs line about being shallow and how you've changed. If a beat looking chick liked you a coupleyears ago and was willing to approach you first chances are you'll still have a chance with her if she suddenly looks good.

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

i duno if this has been said but..

YNS
smh.gif
This is NT fam, of course it's been said

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Why ya'll calling OP rude etc? Girl was rude sticking her hand in his face. He was listening to music. Nobody listening to music is going to want to talk to somebody they don't even know.

Smh I'd have done the same thing
YNS
laugh.gif
how'd you know bro?

Maybe it's just my culture, but we don't do @!% like that here.

Manners. We have them.

lol dang ur pretty shallow dude. I was kind of like you in high school (im assuming u are in high school). I wouldn't be so much of a jerk, but at least bepolite. I am a pretty friendly dude, and trust me Karma can either be ur friend or a #%#+@ lol.

Damn...NT is in beast mode right now over a female sayin "Hi" to a fellow NT'er. If OP wasn't feeling her, he wasn't feeling her,that's that. Doesn't really matter if he was rude or not. Better honest than to lead her on and deal with having to put up with her. Speaking of whichtoo, How rude are these stuck up females nowadays when dudes step up to them? 10 times more rude than any guy could ever be. So what's the problem with aguy simply ignoring a broad?

Not really true about average/busted girls from HS being future dimes or future really good looking ones. I graduated in '03 and I see these chicks at themall all the time and they look pretty much the same. Granted 6 years is not a lot of time but its enough time to get they stuff somewhat together, but nope,they look the same as senior year. The few cute ones are the ones that got better over time...unfortunately from my neighborhood, they either got wifed up(literally) or they got a baby daddy or two. Not worth the stress, imo.

laugh.gif
i'm an !%& as well, i probably would've whipped it out... my iphone that is. and then proceed to check the day's market figures or mye-mail.

if i was you OP, i wouldve talked to her. since she is ugly and !+%#, you can prolly hit her up any time of the day and she be down to suck you up.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Damn...NT is in beast mode right now over a female sayin "Hi" to a fellow NT'er. If OP wasn't feeling her, he wasn't feeling her, that's that. Doesn't really matter if he was rude or not. Better honest than to lead her on and deal with having to put up with her. Speaking of which too, How rude are these stuck up females nowadays when dudes step up to them? 10 times more rude than any guy could ever be. So what's the problem with a guy simply ignoring a broad?
14o13s9.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

If there is any advice I can give to HS kids, its to be nice to every single girl.

Some girls that weren't pretty in HS will blossom in college and they're gonna remember how you treated them.
This...

since you want to be an %%# about it... how but you just tell her your not intrested in talking

Word. Jus cuz the chick is ugly you dont have to be rude. My dad ALWAYS told me this, you never know who that girl knows, be friends wit her, she can put youon to her sister, friend, mom,cousin, etc. who might look like Halle Berry. Besides she may ba a good friend...

/thread

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

nt actin like they aint never heard of the saying

"if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"

I feel where OP is coming from
not only that, but if you not tryin to say nothin, not like you have to. Ima "nicer" person than OP so i would have said a few words andgot back to my businesss but....comeon yall?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

As a teen, I would probably do something similar. I would talk to her for a little bit though.

As an adult, I woulda just shot the @+$% w/ her until I reached my destination. Who knows, she might be cool peoples...

might as well befriend her. if she looks like a beast, best believe she has some cute friends she probably rolls with. you can come up on those girls.

Back
Top Bottom