So this lady I'm messin' with wants to do a threesome with me, her, and.....her sister......

And yes, I'm all for it. 
roll.gif

They wanna do it raw which is fine
devil.gif
.  So would yall do it?

2608uh1.jpg

Eh, they're not the most attractive broads but %$$* it. You're not gonna get many other opportunities to bang out two sisters together.

You a nasty little !$@$+, you really bout slide up in them semi busted broads raw? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Eh, they're not the most attractive broads but %$$* it. You're not gonna get many other opportunities to bang out two sisters together.
This. Have fun OP 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

THIS

Son I'm a loyal team raw member but I would not slide in those broads with naked ****
laugh.gif

Im all for the wincest. Update with pics and vids or we womt believe you, though.

Edit - they look like they stink :/

It's supposed to go down tonight, so I'm gonna post pics. Hopefully do a ustream of this.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Son I'm a loyal team raw member but I would not slide in those broads with naked ****
laugh.gif

Im all for the wincest though. Update with pics and vids or we womt believe you, though.

wats really good with your avy tho? who is that
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom