So today i decided to cheat on someone ive been seeing for 10+ years.....

this happened back in 06 with my old barber....dude was leaving me with crooked hairlines, rushed haircut, long waits.....soo i gave this new puerto rican dude a shot....and i was amazed by the final product....havent look back since

this happened back in 06 with my old barber....dude was leaving me with crooked hairlines, rushed haircut, long waits.....soo i gave this new puerto rican dude a shot....and i was amazed by the final product....havent look back since

Didn't read through all 6 pages but good post OP
pimp.gif
Such real talk because I did the same exact thing
laugh.gif

Didn't read through all 6 pages but good post OP
pimp.gif
Such real talk because I did the same exact thing
laugh.gif

I cheated on my barber back in HS, dude wasn't professional at all. I use to cut class to go get my haircut and I would try to get it done so I would atleast make it back for my last period class. Dude didn't care that I had school, them Hood _'s use to come in there and he would be like " yo lemme just cut these _'s up first right quick"... like %##?!?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. There was another time I went and dude had to go pick up his car from the shop tombout "i'll be back in 2 hrs" 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 So I said you know what, !##$ this....This fall, I've decided take my talents to Barbers Lounge (New Barber shop I go to) and my cuts have never been better. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cheated on my barber back in HS, dude wasn't professional at all. I use to cut class to go get my haircut and I would try to get it done so I would atleast make it back for my last period class. Dude didn't care that I had school, them Hood _'s use to come in there and he would be like " yo lemme just cut these _'s up first right quick"... like %##?!?!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. There was another time I went and dude had to go pick up his car from the shop tombout "i'll be back in 2 hrs" 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 So I said you know what, !##$ this....This fall, I've decided take my talents to Barbers Lounge (New Barber shop I go to) and my cuts have never been better. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have to travel between NY and LA pretty often for work. I've got one girl in each city. They are both named Leslie so I'll never have to worry about saying the wrong name during a cut. 
I suspect they get suspicious. But it's nice having 2. I feel like Bill Paxton sometimes.

I have to travel between NY and LA pretty often for work. I've got one girl in each city. They are both named Leslie so I'll never have to worry about saying the wrong name during a cut. 
I suspect they get suspicious. But it's nice having 2. I feel like Bill Paxton sometimes.

I was waiting for the female in the story, then it seemed like you were about to suck off the barber.

Then I read the cliffs and everything was clear.

I was waiting for the female in the story, then it seemed like you were about to suck off the barber.

Then I read the cliffs and everything was clear.

got me too man...i felt all bad for your relationship and stuff too... damn... i'll get you back

got me too man...i felt all bad for your relationship and stuff too... damn... i'll get you back

Back
Top Bottom