so today i walk into the mens locker room at the gym...

jose cansec0

Banned
and i sware to you the very first thing i see is a i would say about 60 year old asian man, sitting down shavin his pubes in front of everyone.

i pulled one of those grampa simpson gifs....like seriously what the hell was he thinking? in the locker room!!!??? is this normal!?

[FlavaFlav] Wowwwwww [/FF]
sick.gif

You must be blind as a bat now.
tired.gif

Heh.

Man people are too comfortable with making the gym their 2nd home. It needs to stop.

Man people are too comfortable with making the gym their 2nd home. It needs to stop.

tell me about it....like fam take your old *%@ home....next to dirks wife this def. has to be the nastiest %%%% i've seen all week..

Thats like the other day i walked into the locker room to go take a piss and theres this old man blow drying his ball sack. Im thinkin to myself the towelthats tossed over your shoulder works just the same.

Yea..........I remember hoopin at the YMCA late last year and they had a hot tub too..........with 3 old naked white guys sitting in there.

When i saw it i though how unsanitary that looked............Apparently white folks dont care.

Back
Top Bottom