So...um...Phoenix area summit?

Just a lil update I've been talking to my homie 94 Feet and things are in motion we've come up with a few cool ideas to help make this a great summit !

^ We always only end up playing half court anyway...if we played full court we could get more people in the games on the single court.

TEAM SUNSSteve For MV3
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Diaw-Barbosa-Banks-Thomas-Ja. Jones-Ju. Jones-Rose-Burke-Piatkowski-Marks

Posts from banned screen names: 8667 My Suns blog

Quote:
Just a lil update I've been talking to my homie 94 Feet and things are in motion we've come up with a few cool ideas to help make this a great summit !
Y'all know my steelo, with or without the airplay/I keep some E&J, sittin bent up in the stairway​

Quote:
I'm S&R manager now
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
the last of the famous International playboys

Yo J, what's the word with the F&F sale next weekend at the outlet?!
Y'all know my steelo, with or without the airplay/I keep some E&J, sittin bent up in the stairway​

lol what exactly goes on during a summit? because it's sounding like a basketball get together...
[size=-10]Spraypaint and ink pens[/size]​

We play ball in the morning but in the afternoon we hit Majerle's were we will display shoes , eat and have drinks . And if possible we raffle away different items . But the main pupose is to get together and chop it up with everyone .

^Yep, pretty much. It's more of a chill spot than anything. Meet and greet with grown folks about kicks.

I am going to MAJERLES on SATURDAY NIGHT for Dinner at 8pm, so if you guys want to do a little get together MINUS all of the shoes it would be cool to see you guys again.
Plus I am doing a pickup from UNDEFEATED before I head out to PHX.

We don't need all of the shoes there because I just think about how I would like to sell Alexzona's collection anyways!!!

EBAY:
CIRCA X BROOKLYN PROJECTS GUCCI CHAD MUSKA's sz. 13 / REEBOK PUMP x Blends Sneaker Boutique and UNDEFEATED Be@rbrickssearch.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoe_lbQQhtZ-1
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

Wasn't there an after party at Myst after the first summit? I was only 20 so I didn't get a wristband. :frown:
frown.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

"Liquid courage, washes down everything but the biscuit."

Is anyone coming?
I'm in line at Undefeated right now for the rarest new release.
Guess I'll be tired when I get there, but I'm still going to try to have fun.

EBAY: NIKE AIR AGASSI TECH CHALLENGES sz. 9 / SUPREME ILLEGAL BUSINESS HOODY sz. XL / CIRCA X BROOKLYN PROJECTS GUCCI CHAD MUSKA's sz. 13 search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoe_lbQQhtZ-1
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

Basically we set a date at Majerles but there just wasn't enough time to set it up. I wanted to get it in befrore the playoffs started but it just wasn't going to happen. So I told Majerles that as soon as the Finals are over (or the Suns get knocked out, i'm being optimistic :D
happy.gif
) that we will set a new date with a minimum of 1 month to promote. It sucks that we can't just schedule it, but with the playoffs we never would know ahead of time when there is a game. There really is no way to have a Summit the same day as a playoff game. So look for a Summer Summit.

Also, all the people talking about the Basketball portion of this day... Please feel free to set this up. If you have the time to find us a gym and be able to book it, be my guest. I know I don't have the time to do everything. Otherwise it will probably be at the same location as before. If you have a better idea suggest it and more importantly, be able to follow through.

Sounds good.
Holla!
PHOENIX SUNS - 2007 NBA CHAMPIONS
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS - 2006 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS
Posts from banned screen names: 8667 My Suns blog

Summer summit is fine with me. As for the basketball portion, does anyone know of any other open gyms that are in a neutral location? I mean the SMCC is fine and all, but I was thinking maybe something new has opened up that I don't know about and maybe we could get a new location to ball at.

There's this basketball/athletic center right across the street from Ikea. I don't remember the name but it looks pretty nice. Reminded me of the Nike basketball complex.
SHO NUF!!

^Happen to know the name of it?

I think it is Lifetime Fitness. There is also one in Litchfield. They have 2 full basketball courts and are really nice to play on. I go to the one in Litchfield.

naw its more of a sports complex not a gym. i could see basketball courts and tennis courts inside of it. i just can't remember the name for the life of me right now
SHO NUF!!

Back
Top Bottom