lute olson

Banned
Anyone?
Bueller?
Anyone?
five words
TEAM SUNS
Steve For MV3
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Diaw-Barbosa-Banks-Thomas-Ja. Jones-Ju. Jones-Rose-Burke-Piatkowski-Marks​
Posts from banned screen names: 8667

Hmmm.....
They say Hip-Hop is dead/I'm here to resurrect me​
NT. The only place where you can't have an opinion on anything, and are forced to think like everybody else.
--Cameron Nelson​

I'm pretty busy down in Tucson, but it has been too long. I'd probably drive up if i'm free that weekend.
"I've always liked sneakers;that was something I responded to even at six years old. I drove my mother crazy about getting me sneakers." -Jerry Seinfeld

I guess people aren't really interested
TEAM SUNSSteve For MV3
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Diaw-Barbosa-Banks-Thomas-Ja. Jones-Ju. Jones-Rose-Burke-Piatkowski-Marks

Posts from banned screen names: 8667

I would be down for sure, especially since I missed the 05(?) Marjeles summit. And I think people would be interested but the Southwest forum is pretty slow so people don't stop by here that often. Atleast I don't.
...480...​

^Yeah, that's pretty much it.
They say Hip-Hop is dead/I'm here to resurrect me​
NT. The only place where you can't have an opinion on anything, and are forced to think like everybody else.
--Cameron Nelson​

i'm always down

majerles was fun(the first time at least), i need those wings again

After talking to a few people I will try to get a nt summit in the works the venue will be at living n hip hop on mill and southern. If your down please let me know!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have made peace with Majerles. Bottom line is that life is too short and negative stuff just holds you down blah blah blah (insert any other cliche' here).

This obviously clears the way for a Summit at the old spot. I am going down there tonight before the Suns game and am planning on starting initial talks about a time frame and details. Let me know here if this is something you guys are interested in me putting together. I know alieg6 is talking about setting something up, so let me know so I can either follow through or not do it at all.

Leave a reply and let me know what you fools think.

Props on being the bigger man and stepping to the plate. Probably wasn't easy, but well worth it on your part. I'm always down for Majerle's. Let's get it moving.
It drops deep as it does in my breath/I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death​
--Cameron Nelson​

It's been way too long, even though college hasn't been kind to my shoe collecting game, I'm still curious to see what everyone else will bring out.
"I've always liked sneakers;that was something I responded to even at six years old. I drove my mother crazy about getting me sneakers." -Jerry Seinfeld

My Arizona Wildcats Sports Blog
www.wherespmac.blogspot.com

Lets do this
TEAM SUNSSteve For MV3
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Diaw-Barbosa-Banks-Thomas-Ja. Jones-Ju. Jones-Rose-Burke-Piatkowski-Marks

Posts from banned screen names: 8667 My Suns blog

If we can get the word out to others, maybe we could get something going around playoff time?
It drops deep as it does in my breath/I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death​

I'll come. Majerle's was cool. Well organized. Had a raffle and everything. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Heard the 2nd summit was weak though. :lol:
laugh.gif

"My kicks for your life, we can swap it out"

you know i'm down for this one and a LOT of my people from the AZ Mills store are down. i know of at least 3 of us that would like to show a little of what we're working with.
SHO NUF!!

^ Dude when do you work there? I never see you in there.
TEAM SUNSSteve For MV3

Posts from banned screen names: 8667 My Suns blog

I'm S&R manager now so I'm always in the back pretty much. Just ask for JC and they'll get me.
SHO NUF!!

Back
Top Bottom