SO WE ALL AGREE THAT THE AIRMAX 95 RUNS A FULL SIZE SMALL..

So, in summary, we DON'T all agree that the AirMax 95 run a full size small. They're either true to size or a half size small.
[/b]

LOL this post is funny.. half go up, half are true... I have to go run with the "Go up a half size" crew and run with that since I'm usually a sz 11 in 85% of the kicks I rock BUT when it comes to AM95s I try to go up for comfort.

My beater pair of AM95s right now (Neons) are actually a sz 12 & I added a Dr. Scholl's insert to make up the difference and it makes them even more comfier :smile:

Everyone's foot structure is different and the only real way is to try on a pair instore to see what fits you the best (Do this in the afternoon when your feet have spread out to their real size after a long day on your feet)
NDS SOLE COLLECTOR ISSUES #s 1-11 (NO #4) ($10 each + shipping) Get @ me via ezinbox OR: jbv1@hotmail.com[/center]

Haha, i like how dude that started the post didetn even ask it, he was just like " so we agree huh" Damn dude, what kinda crazy foot you got? Must be wide as hell right? Anyway, mine all fir true to size, other than 1 pr of IDs i did fit a a little small.
$35 just for signing up for a Discover card or $5 for creating a new eBay accnt. Plenty of other ways to make Free money!
http://www.***************.com/114830

And what about Portland's wheeling and dealing? They're like a drunk college kid randomly putting together an NBA Live team at 4 a.m. - The Sports Guy

I rock a sz 13 but my tuxedos feel a little too tight up in the toe area.

a half size would have probably fit better.
"as I bang in the Jordans, collect calls from commissioner Gordon" - RZA

Summary #2: go try em on. There are plenty of GRs right now at mall shops.

Personally I go true size but they are snug. I have owned 1/2 size up and they fit okay but I sold that pair.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." -

true to size....so it looks like we all agree they fit true to size

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM1 Pink Kid Robot, Nike SB J-Rod, Hunter SB
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: ATLcrunk781ebay: ex*clu*sives

half size up if you have wide feet. I am an 11 in Dunks/AF1's and I cannot wear an 11 in AM95s. I've had 15-20 pairs of sz 11.5 AM95s.

So there!

Quote:
SO WE ALL AGREE THAT THE AIRMAX 95 RUNS A FULL SIZE SMALL
:frown:
frown.gif
Thanks for everybody else posting they are pretty much true to size.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Bring Back Team Steam!!!
-Not Gandhi-

For me, it's like this....

Older 95s(like pre-2002) fit small for me, so I go a half-size up.

Newer 95s fit seem to run bigger, so they fit true for me.

keep in mind that all runnig shoes run a 1/2 size small , don't get gased up by eastbay's this shoe runs true to size thing on their website !!!!!!!!
'' fresh for '86 you suckers '' K.R.S.ONE B.D.P.

schmall - at least 1/2 size for me.
CLICK HERE - ATAR1 AUCTIONS! - atari.808@gmail.com :
OTHER FS : 9.5 - Vandl Sup Blk/Gld / AM95 Comet Rd / Dunk Lo 3M/Obsid / Dunk Hi 3M/Blk / Bape Sta 3/Blk / Dunk Lo Holland / SB Shimizu / AM97 cojp Blk/Neon / SB Blk Melvins / 10.0 - Desmond Laser Dunk / AT1 Prem Brwn / Air Penny APAC Hoops Pack / 9.0 - SB Hunter / HTM CF High Smoke / Dunk Hi 3M/Wht Sample / DPM TERMINATORS 9.0 & 10.0 (hold) / NewEraXAlifeXWuTang 7 5/8

Back
Top Bottom