So we gon act like BLU aint drop a gem of an LP?

15d06sj.jpg

Smooth rytems, and rhyming from an artist that continues to come through 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

That $#!! sounded like it was recorded in the shower.

Word! Blu spit on this but most of this wasn't properly mixed.  I like the "Doowhop" track but other than that nothing else has replay value.  I am a fan of Blu but this is far from a "gem". When is he dropping an official album?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

That $#!! sounded like it was recorded in the shower.

roll.gif

Damn Blu fell the hell off. At least he gave us BTH.This dude dropped that and disappeared and never bounced back

Thought this was about BtH.

In more relevant news, supposedly Blu has said his album No York drops this year as should a second collaboration with Exile.

Below the Heavens is all I need to be honest though.

blu just released a mixed version on the 27th. sounds much better. i think blu likes that dusty sound to his records though. anyone have a production credits for the songs? all i know is alc produced doowhop+.

^ link to the mixed version?
theres a madlib beat on there for two tracks, the names escape me though

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Thought this was about BtH. Her Favorite Colo(u)r

blucolour.jpg

I think we all know about BTH by now. His recent work with Dela is just as good imo.

Haven't checked on this dude since below the heavens. Has he released anything thats good since then? Post links.

A lot of his mixtapes and "LP"s have been missing hard save a few songs. Can't even play the GODLeeBarnesLP.

Dude needs to get back on his grind. Fumbled his chance and record deal. I feel he could've reached what Lupe did at his best in music and success and possibly more.

funny how most artists that can spit, have weak production
funny how most artist that cant spit, have top notch production

Back
Top Bottom