So we not robbing or killing for kicks anymore.....we slashing them now.

In school and got a text from my brother and he told me around 34th street a couple of dudes pulled out a little butterfly knife and slashed his right cool grey 11s and ran off. The whole right side is a deep cut from toe to the end. :smh:

This post will definitely initiate a lengthy discussion.

jp. That's horrible :smh:

Last edited:
In school and got a text from my brother and he told me around 34th street a couple of dudes pulled out a little butterfly knife and slashed his right cool grey 11s and ran off. The whole right side is a deep cut from toe to the end. :smh:

Losers :smh:

Around 14th st thru 34th st around school hours have a bunch of these lames hanging around mainly they from the Bronx to

Last edited:
thats foul...could've slashed your bros foot man :smh:

pics of the shoes?

:smh:

Try to see if there were cameras in the vicinity of the "assault." That way, you can track them down and press charges.

Last edited:
thats terrible damn man..how do you react to that..your mad as hell that your shoes are trashed but then your happy you didnt get stabbed

They can be replaced. Hopefully the kid has some time to reflect and figure out that life is more than sneaker damage.

only up north. 

Honestly, id shoot somebody dead in the face for that stupid ****. hope they lived too.

Back
Top Bottom