So what do NY people think about LA people and vice versa

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Don't care about LA people or anyone not from NYC( the real NYC, Staten Island is not included)
%+$# tourist, go read a map or something and leave me alone.
Learn to keep it moving and you'll be alright slime.

Im not from Staten Island, but why wouldnt they be included? They pay the same taxes you pay, pretty ignorant statement on your part.

New York cats talk fast and don't stop bringing up New York all the time. Like, ever. It can get pretty annoying.

Their city is pretty cool too but there's no way I'd live there over LA.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

New Yorkers don't think or care about other cities let alone the people in other cities.

Every other city out there thinks they got a rivalry or are competing with NY, but NY is completely unaware of it all.

pretty much.
Agree. No grudges or rivalry with any place in particular. I'd actually like to visit cali, was even thinking about transferring to UCLA or Berkeley.

#### NY I'm claustrophobic and I ain't trying to pay the same for a closet that I can pay for a house.
Plus the weather, girls, mountains, beaches, etc.>>>>>
Would still love to visit tho

Originally Posted by Punishya

Don't care about LA people or anyone not from NYC( the real NYC, Staten Island is not included)

Im not from Staten Island, but why wouldnt they be included? They pay the same taxes you pay, pretty ignorant statement on your part.

$13 toll just to go to the Friendly's on Hylan? thats not NYC.

No beef with new Yorkers in general, but I find those overly proud people annoying as hell. That goes for any city.

We are too busy doing what we have to do to really care about L.A. or any other city, though I've been to L.A. a number of times and it's a pretty nice place. Also this talk about paying a large amount of money to live in some $%!$*% apartment in NYC is stupid, the people doing that are either new to the city or just dumb (wanting to live in Manhattan no matter what) and don't want to take a 20 minute train ride from BK or Queens.

I dont hate cali people. Im actually kind of curious about them. I dated a girl who grew up in san diego. And one my good friends is from cali (around this place called Berkely (sp?) ).

Ive been told everything is slower out there not just the talking. The way people walk over there is more casual then over here. Matter of fact most of the people from cali Ive met are real friendly. In my younger days I kinda thought that it seemed a little bit fake to me. But now that Im more grown I think they are just nice.

Ive never been but I wouldnt mind checking it out (or even moving there if I liked it).

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

$13 toll just to go to the Friendly's on Hylan? thats not NYC.
This. 
It's like its own separate world on the island, a bit scary actually.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Nash

New York cats talk fast
Ya'll listen slow.
"See i talk a lil fast but if you listen a lil faster i aint have to slow down for you to catch up.. #@!%%" 
pimp.gif

New Yorkers don't think or care about other cities let alone the people in other cities.

Every other city out there thinks they got a rivalry or are competing with NY, but NY is completely unaware of it all.

This.. Born and Raised NYers ftw.

I thought LA was a little clique-y when I went out there, like everyone was too caught up in their own scene or something to be friendly.
It was cool though, just not for me.

I'm born & raised in NYC, I've been to Cali several times I always meet a few NYC people living out there some prefer it some don't. I'm bias so of course I think NYC is a better place but NYC and LA over Boston all day.

I think LA people are other humans who live in California, I can not form an opinion on a whole population of people based off of the state they are currently living in
ohwell.gif

my girl is from houston grew up in L.A. ... it's cool ... damn that 405 though ... like can't they walk somewhere ... other than that it's cool

If you have to ask
roll.gif
.  Staten Island has absolutely nothing to offer, except for a quicker way into NJ.  I consider Long Island more of a borough than S.I.

Back
Top Bottom