So what do NY people think about LA people and vice versa

Originally Posted by do work son

team texas checking in. #$%^& all of yall
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

New Yorkers don't think or care about other cities let alone the people in other cities.

Every other city out there thinks they got a rivalry or are competing with NY, but NY is completely unaware of it all.

End thread.

New Yorkers talk too much and say nothin

LA to Oakland dudes got a southern vibe whether want to admit it or not

i'm still voting to have NYC separate from the rest of the state, oh yeah...

NYC>*
Biggie & Jay> Pac & _____

come at me brethren

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

New Yorkers don't think or care about other cities let alone the people in other cities.

Every other city out there thinks they got a rivalry or are competing with NY, but NY is completely unaware of it all.
LA ain't worrying about NY either. That East Coast vs West Coast @!! ended a long time ago. I'm from LA but I can give NY its props. It has its drawbacks like any other city.

NY is similar to LA in terms of diversity, fine women, plenty of stuff to do, great food, great nightlife etc. I just prefer the Cali weather, beaches, and open space.

I have a really good friend from NYC and besides being too hype on why the "City" is the greatest thing ever he's cool
laugh.gif
. My laid-back Cali attitude prevents me from getting into prolonged arguments about it, I just say SoCal weather >>> anywhere else in the US

I live in LA (Compton), and I would say Compton > LA. NY is a cool spot, can't lie.

I was born and raised in New York City but i've never been to Cali. In fact i've never left the state in the 22 years of my life except for one day when I went to New Jersey to go to six flags.
laugh.gif

I dont know a much about LA since I never been there but I was watching a show called "Gangland"  a few months ago and I heard theres a lot of gang violence in LA mainly the Crips doing a lot of killing and shootings. For that reason I wouldnt live in LA I wouldnt want to live in an area that is infested with gangs.

Anyway I'd like to go to LA to watch the Lakers play one day. Lakers have always been my favorite basketball team.

Most NY folks are motor mouths esp the cab drivers but aint movin nothin! I have seen plenty of loud mouth acts in NY that would leave those same perpetrators of said acts, slumped over with a blueish color in LA

NY folks have to have the fly kicks with everything no matter how dusty their fit is. Polo is like their uniform

Most NYorkers swear NY is the best place in the universe n everybody wants to be there, smh (furthest from the truth) oh n i'm from los scandalous
Then you have those NY folks who always have something slick to say about LA folks (most of these folks hv never been to LA btw, smh...once again..."motor mouths")  but always seem to be the same ones talking about "I love the lakers...that's my team!" 
indifferent.gif
, really? 
ohwell.gif

Last but not least...when yall come to LA...try not to just go to hollywood, sunset, santa monica pier n venice so you won't go back to NY saying that's what LA is like, because it's not! Those are tourist spots n almost everyone around you is a tourist 
laugh.gif
. That's mainly why yall swear we are hollywood, fake, etc etc...

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by Punishya

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Don't care about LA people or anyone not from NYC( the real NYC, Staten Island is not included)
%+$# tourist, go read a map or something and leave me alone.
Learn to keep it moving and you'll be alright slime.

Im not from Staten Island, but why wouldnt they be included? They pay the same taxes you pay, pretty ignorant statement on your part.
If you have to ask
roll.gif
.  Staten Island has absolutely nothing to offer, except for a quicker way into NJ.  I consider Long Island more of a borough than S.I.

+ the Wu-Tang. Other than that, I could care less for Staten Island. In fact, S.I. Should be replaced by Yonkers as a borough.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I dont know a much about LA since I never been there but I was watching a show called "Gangland"  a few months ago and I heard theres a lot of gang violence in LA mainly the Crips doing a lot of killing and shootings. For that reason I wouldnt live in LA I wouldnt want to live in an area that is infested with gangs.
Don't form an opinion based on a show that shows (mostly) dated footage. For example, if I watched Gangland Chicago, I'd probably be convinced the Cabrini Green projects were still there, with tons of gang violence still going on.

Back
Top Bottom