So what do NY people think about LA people and vice versa

" california is a small woman saying '#*%+ me'. new york is a large man saying '#*%+ you!' " - george carlin

Lived in NY for 18 years, (Team Texas now) and I've always wanted to visit LA just so I could make a proper assessment of it. I'm not going to sit here and belittle a city that I've never been to. The arrogance statement is true though lol. Most people that I work with now are shocked that I'm from NY. When I ask why, they always say "Aren't NY'ers suppose to be loud and arrogant?" I just chuckle. I miss New York though
frown.gif

P.S. Texas snow bunnies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TxRook

Lived in NY for 18 years, (Team Texas now) and I've always wanted to visit LA just so I could make a proper assessment of it. I'm not going to sit here and belittle a city that I've never been to. The arrogance statement is true though lol. Most people that I work with now are shocked that I'm from NY. When I ask why, they always say "Aren't NY'ers suppose to be loud and arrogant?" I just chuckle. I miss New York though

P.S. Texas snow bunnies
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TxRook

frown.gif

P.S. Texas snow bunnies
pimp.gif

We swapped places.

Texas was too slow for me.

Back
Top Bottom