So what do NY people think about LA people and vice versa

Jus curious to see what do New Yorkers really think about us.

And Im also curious to see what people from my city think about New Yorkers.

New Yorkers don't think or care about other cities let alone the people in other cities.

Every other city out there thinks they got a rivalry or are competing with NY, but NY is completely unaware of it all.

Im born and raised in LA. I go to NY every other year, and its easily my second fav city. Fast paced lifestyle ftw. Women there dont play that many games.

New Yorkers believe they are gods gift to earth yet, they are the most hated americans.

i love ny. in college i was in love with a nyer. i always wanted to marry one. lol

i liked the way they carry themselves because it was different from us Californians.

Not a place to live tho. Small apartments for top dollar? Pshh get outta here . . . Cali ftw.

SIZE TENS wrote:

New Yorkers don't think or care about other cities let alone the people in other cities.

Every other city out there thinks they got a rivalry or are competing with NY, but NY is completely unaware of it all.

- cosign this, NYers don't have time to worry about other cities opinions of them, too busy looking out for themselves.
New Yorkers have a cut throat attitude towards each other, most people out to protect theirs and theirs alone. 

-New Yorker Born and Raised here.

Born and raised in NYC and I've been to California many times and I love both cities and the people.

We New Yorkers could care less about people from other cities/states. We dont have time to play child games and argue about what city is better and who has better weather. If you come in to my city with intent to be disrespectful and look to make a mockery out of the place, there is a good chance you end up on the floor toes up.

i think people who live in Cali are A LOT nicer than most us. Here in NYC, no one cares about the next person and everyone just grills the next dude. I think its true when they say "if you can make it here you can make it anywhere." A woman from Cali rented a space in my cousins house, and she said how she would start random convos with neighbors here and everyone looked at her like she's crazy haha.

team texas checking in. #$%^& all of yall
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

pretty much.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

pretty much.

Don't care about LA people or anyone not from NYC( the real NYC, Staten Island is not included)
%+$# tourist, go read a map or something and leave me alone.
Learn to keep it moving and you'll be alright slime.

Back
Top Bottom