So what does George W Bush do nowadays?

Is he just retired? Doing nothing? As much as I think he sucks at being president, I think he's cool to chill with after seeing those pics of him at theolympics, that gif of dancing with the African drummer, and of course him getting shoes throw at him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ex-Presidents usually do speeches for money once they're out of the office. I don't see that happening with Bush.
If he's ever low on dough, watch out for the eventual "tell-all" book about his time in office.

..but honestly, nobody's going to pay to have Bush speak at their event.

gko2408 naw man he actually is doing a series of speeches, he did have like a 25% approval so about 75 million people do still like him for some crazy reasonthat makes no sense. But he can still make bank off speeches.

Originally Posted by gko2408

ex-Presidents usually do speeches for money once they're out of the office. I don't see that happening with Bush.
If he's ever low on dough, watch out for the eventual "tell-all" book about his time in office.

..but honestly, nobody's going to pay to have Bush speak at their event.
Doesnt dudes family own some kinda oil or something like that in TX. If so that's why gas was so high while he was in office....grand hustle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by jawn piece

texas ranch smokin bumpin mad L's lines bangin Laura doggystyle for hrs on end.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol at son laughin at his own joke so hard. But i don't think he'd be as in demand for speeches like Clinton or Sr.

i heard he was actually greeting customers at some super market in texas, dont remember which one, but obviously it wasnt some 9 to 5 for him

He's doing absolutely whatever he feels like because he made so much money from his other interests while in office.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

He's doing absolutely whatever he feels like because he made so much money from his other interests while in office.
smh.gif
What do u speak of?
nerd.gif
Did Bush Get it in Ohio as well?

Originally Posted by kdawg

smh.gif

x2

I wonder if people will call him for making speeches like Clinton. He made a lot of money off doing that.

Back
Top Bottom