So What Game (Past or Present) Have Given You "Gamer's Thumb"

1481315910_24c0e7a318.jpg

I just got finished playing a few hours of 2K (I noticed as i get higher in rankings the wins become LESS AND LESS easier) but I have gamers thumb which means its time to stop lol but I was wondering what games gave you gamers thumb. Here are a few that come to mind...

1256020998-NBA_2K10.jpg

588499_40302_front.jpg

256px-madden2004box.jpg

snes-animaniacs-box-front.jpg

resident-evil2.gif

Final-Fantasy-VII-Available-For-Download-On-Japanese-PlayStation-Network.jpg

wallpapersplintercellchaostheory021280_2.jpg

Any of the Street Fighter games. Got my thumb crazy sore with a fat blister over it trying to do hadoukens and what not.
55fjab.jpg

lol I wonder if hardcore gamers wear some type of glove haha like that dude on southpark with the wrist protector playin W.O.W

As many hours as ive logged in with various games I cant ever recall getting gamers thumb. Gran Turismo 4 and 5 prologue did cramp up my hand though.

OOOOHHHHH $!%% SON! FIGHTING FORCE 64!!!! that dude with the way too tight pants had the ill round house kicks... in hindsight I shouldve been concerned with how big the one dudes arms were... it was the steroids error tho... so.....

I only get gamer's thumb when I play baseball games. Trying to hit a home run with every batter.

I'm not tryna talk smack about Final Fantasy cause I'm a fan as well, but you have to be going pretty hard to get gamers thumb from FF7. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

I'm not tryna talk smack about Final Fantasy cause I'm a fan as well, but you have to be going pretty hard to get gamers thumb from FF7. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

your right... i think i meant i put in mad hours hahaha. comedy

and smh how'd i forget wrestling games like no mercy and...

55fd_32.JPG

i have it on an emulator over here in afghanistan with some jagged controller...i never beat it as a kid but i finally beat it a few weeks ago...

never got tired of playing this game...

so glad i can use right trigger for the gas instead of pushing x hahha

got my top ten scores so high i couldn't even get into them anymore...

best game of all time hands down...

Back
Top Bottom