So What Is A Guy Suppose To Do If A Girls Swings On Him?

i smack my girl on her arms & legs & #@@ when we fight.... o yea and pinch her
tongue.gif

1st punch- dodge
2nd punch - deflect
3rd punch- Yoke her up.

If she get out the yoke and still wants to fight......spear that bi^%h

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by dugtrio

well my girl kept swingin and hit me repeatedly this past sunday and one of them connected me in the mouth...i proceeded to mush her in her face and she fell back.....then i turned my back to walk away and she threw a glass perfume container at my head and it busted on my head
smh.gif
.....her friend tried sayin i hit her but she didnt have a mark on her face...then i showed her the pic of rihanna yesterday and she realized that i didnt do crap to her....

domestic violence in relationships FTL....

sometimes i'm scared one day ima snap and pull a chris brown because she really crosses the line w/ the +*#* she do.....3 weeks ago we were arguing in the car and she kicked my windshield and cracked the whole right side
smh.gif

but i <3 crazy girls cause the make up sex is
pimp.gif
leave her NOW before you end up in county jail.
frown.gif
if only it was that easy.....my mom begs me to leave her but i cant...dont get me wrong ive done some messed up stuff...especially verbally....but we both cant leave each other...i cant explain it
tired.gif
you guys may want to try couples' counseling. i been there, and it works.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I don't get why my reply is that funny.

I mean..seriously....some girl(that you don't know) tries to come up and wale on you.. you gonna sit there and take it?
laugh.gif
It was just funny to imagine some random person walkingup to you and trying to deck you...I have seen it happen before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

well my girl kept swingin and hit me repeatedly this past sunday and one of them connected me in the mouth...i proceeded to mush her in her face and she fell back.....then i turned my back to walk away and she threw a glass perfume container at my head and it busted on my head
smh.gif
.....her friend tried sayin i hit her but she didnt have a mark on her face...then i showed her the pic of rihanna yesterday and she realized that i didnt do crap to her....

sometimes i'm scared one day ima snap and pull a chris brown because she really crosses the line w/ the +*#* she do.....3 weeks ago we were arguing in the car and she kicked my windshield and cracked the whole right side
smh.gif

pimp.gif
frown.gif
if only it was that easy.....my mom begs me to leave her but i cant...dont get me wrong ive done some messed up stuff...especially verbally....but we both cant leave each other...i cant explain it
tired.gif
are you being serious or just trying to be funny?
grin.gif

Depends on whether or not I think she's capable of landing a punch. If I feel like she is...I'm gonna dodge and warn her to stop before I startswinging. If she isn't, I prob just tell her to stop playing.

I'd say.. no punches back.. but take her down and apply a choke or armbar.. she hit you? break the arm or put her to sleep but leave the face alone..

random girl swings at me? shes hitting the deck ...female i know swings at me...shes being restrained

smh.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
i am being dead serious fam. my wife and i went to couples' counseling for a few months a year before we got married because of some prettyserious anger issues on both sides.

smh.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
i can't relate but best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom