So What Is A Guy Suppose To Do If A Girls Swings On Him?

Michael_Jackson_Beat_It_by_limka.gif

well my girl kept swingin and hit me repeatedly this past sunday and one of them connected me in the mouth...i proceeded to mush her in her face and she fellback.....then i turned my back to walk away and she threw a glass perfume container at my head and it busted on my head
smh.gif
.....her friend tried sayin i hit herbut she didnt have a mark on her face...then i showed her the pic of rihanna yesterday and she realized that i didnt do crap to her....

domestic violence in relationships FTL....

sometimes i'm scared one day ima snap and pull a chris brown because she really crosses the line w/ the +*#* she do.....3 weeks ago we were arguing in thecar and she kicked my windshield and cracked the whole right side
smh.gif

but i <3 crazy girls cause the make up sex is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

well my girl kept swingin and hit me repeatedly this past sunday and one of them connected me in the mouth...i proceeded to mush her in her face and she fell back.....then i turned my back to walk away and she threw a glass perfume container at my head and it busted on my head
smh.gif
.....her friend tried sayin i hit her but she didnt have a mark on her face...then i showed her the pic of rihanna yesterday and she realized that i didnt do crap to her....

sometimes i'm scared one day ima snap and pull a chris brown because she really crosses the line w/ the +*#* she do.....3 weeks ago we were arguing in the car and she kicked my windshield and cracked the whole right side
smh.gif

pimp.gif
leave her NOW before you end up in county jail.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I don't get why my reply is that funny.

I mean..seriously....some girl(that you don't know) tries to come up and wale on you.. you gonna sit there and take it?

Its different coming from you.

i had a close female friend of mine swing at me on two different occasions... she was drunk outta her mind and thankfully goes to AA meetings now.

first time, i stepped back from the first two punches. second punch almost made contact after i approached since i thought things were peace, and on top ofthat she spit in my face, so i threw her arm behind her back and put her face into the floor, no lie. she woke up wondering why her lip was swollen and herwrist was sprained.

believe me when i say that i was reasonably tempted to run her up against the wall and start layin elbows and palm strikes into the nose region (studiedchinese kung fu for 11 years). i realized later that i probably should have just stepped away.

the second time it happened (last month, actually), i tried to do what i promised myself i would do -- step away. she grabbed my arms on some "youdon't leave unless i say so" type business, so i pulled away, prompting a punch which i saw comin and my forearm hard onto hers.. this time, i grabbed her from behind and gave her a healthy bear hug, pushed her away, and dipped.

next day, she texted me to apologize and let me know that she was going to start attending AA meetings. alcohol + anti-anxiety and anti-depressantsFTL........
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

i threw her arm behind her back and put her face into the floor, no lie. she woke up wondering why her lip was swollen and her wrist was sprained.

i was reasonably tempted to run her up against the wall and start layin

i grabbed her from behind and gave her a healthy bear hug, pushed her away, and dipped.

sounds like foreplay to me
eek.gif

If she swings on me...I grab her...shake her up a bit...sit her !!# up.

If she comes at me with a weapon...one that can cause serious damage...I'm laying her !!# out period.

1. Telling her to chill

2. Mushing her

3. Shaking the %**% outta her

4 choking her

5. Laying her +%$ out.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

well my girl kept swingin and hit me repeatedly this past sunday and one of them connected me in the mouth...i proceeded to mush her in her face and she fell back.....then i turned my back to walk away and she threw a glass perfume container at my head and it busted on my head
smh.gif
.....her friend tried sayin i hit her but she didnt have a mark on her face...then i showed her the pic of rihanna yesterday and she realized that i didnt do crap to her....

sometimes i'm scared one day ima snap and pull a chris brown because she really crosses the line w/ the +*#* she do.....3 weeks ago we were arguing in the car and she kicked my windshield and cracked the whole right side
smh.gif

pimp.gif
leave her NOW before you end up in county jail.
frown.gif
if only it was that easy.....my mom begs me to leave herbut i cant...dont get me wrong ive done some messed up stuff...especially verbally....but we both cant leave each other...i cant explain it
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom