So what is this "Serenity" that boys is smoking on? Vol. Legal Buds

Joined Jul 20, 2007
First off, I don't condone smoking this stuff, I haven't smoked it and chances are I never will. But never say never.

A LOT of dudes I know are grabbing this stuff.

I read that is is really incense or whatever.

There have been a lot of 420 alternatives out but this one is taking the cake in the streets.

Joined May 19, 2008
never heard of it, but ive heard that nothing works. idk never tried any of them cause i love my dro too much.

Joined Jul 20, 2007
Originally Posted by IheartDrums

never heard of it, but ive heard that nothing works. idk never tried any of them cause i love my dro too much.
I KNOW for a fact this Serenity works, they sell it in a blue bag. Boys calling me up saying, I'm high, I'd say ain't you on papers or etc, they'd be like yup, then they'll come through and show the bag. I hit them with that #wheretheydothatat I refuse to spend $25 a gram on something that isn't the real deal.

http://www.google.com/#hl...=&fp=bcdf8cbbf06dc4f

Joined Apr 25, 2005
A few of my friends smoke some stuff called Spice and they say it gets them real baked. Eh, I got a good weed connect.

Joined Feb 21, 2002
if you brought that, you would get laughed out of a sesh out here in the Bay Area.

Never tried it tho, never will.

hieu23

Banned
Joined Aug 2, 2009
alot of my boys smoke that stuff, I've never tried. they sell it at a shop next to my school.....I heard its really bad for you

Joined Nov 10, 2007
Yeah I heard its like a longer lasting salvia(3-5 hrs). Also heard its been sending people to the ER like crazy with respiratory problems and serious hallucination. Not thanks, Northern Lights 

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

if you brought that, you would get laughed out of a sesh out here in the Bay Area.

Never tried it tho, never will.
word.
dont bring that $!+! out to Cali....

str1nger

Banned
Joined Sep 8, 2006
If you're talking about stuff like those Spice blends, apparently they have active CBD's, which are chemicals present in real weed. No THC, but it still produces mild effects.

Joined Apr 20, 2004
i heard the chemical sprayed on em are suppose to be for bipolar people. the folks who smoke that stuff end up getting bad mood swings.

str1nger

Banned
Joined Sep 8, 2006
Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

i heard the chemical sprayed on em are suppose to be for bipolar people. the folks who smoke that stuff end up getting bad mood swings.
Na.

Read what I said on the last page.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now